• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Hey guys. I am feeling so worried and anxious about CTB. I don't want to be. Please give me some advice.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
It's normal to be anxious and worried, it's a huge decision. Your whole existence is on the line, of course you're going to be anxious.

Are you fully certain about your decision to ctb? The more at peace you are about your choice, the easier it will be.

Reactions: rozeske
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
I think we all fear death. I was lying in bed the other day and everything was dark and my fan was going and I just wished I could close my eyes and go to sleep and never wake up again. It made me think that taking SN in a really dark room might not be so bad. Like but then I thought of how violent it can get with all the vomiting and stuff and I was just like fuck that...

I dunno what to tell you. CTB isn't easy and I'm no longer in a living situation to where I could even do it.

I think when you've finally reached that point though, you'll know it. Like maybe your not ready yet? Nobody knows what happens so it's kinda scary.

Life is so jacked up. I'm sorry you're feeling how you're feeling...I'm just happy that it'll end one day. I remember talking to this girl in a bus station and she was just like it might be a nightmare but it's not forever. It may take hella long but this shit is going to end eventually. And when it does. Whew. Relief.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it's not so difficult for us to die on our own terms, what I'd personally fear is trying to die going wrong and just leading to way worse suffering. But anyway I hope that you find peace eventually, I find it so cruel how there isn't the option for us to just fall asleep eternally.

Reactions: Life is pointless, ijustwishtodie and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Are you fully certain about your decision to ctb? The more at peace you are about your choice, the easier it will be.
I second this ☝️ plus it's normal to be anxious and to fear the unknown. All our mind knows is this life and your survival instinct would do everything it can to fight us off when we try to take it away.

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
Stoics and yogis both say that to overcome the fear of death one must think of it constantly in the proper manner. Daily meditation involves withdrawing consciousness from the body–a preview of death. By practising meditation we are inoculating ourselves with a minute dose of daily death and thereby developing some control over the dying process.