• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I went through 2 pages of other threads just now and so far my observation holds true, just waiting for someone to post the counter example lol.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
I think it might be confirmed then, so at least people can know why their name is crossed out and don't have to worry about it or feel singled out now. The 100-200 is a guess, I didn't find any examples with 99, 100, 199, 200, 201 posts yet to narrow it down, but there are people with around 50 or 250 posts that aren't crossed out.

Using actual numbers, you can get a good range from the following two posters:
73 uncrossed, 224(226-2 in this thread) uncrossed
101-223

And it's fixed, that was fast, for me anyway. I have a dm from a friend from 9 hours ago.

Last edited:
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
The experiment is finally over and we will soon awake from our coma. Don't worry guys it was all just a dream.
No, don't wake me up! Put me off of life support instead! I don't want to wake up again! I want to not exist ;)

4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
if you see deleted users you are confirmed psychopath for using light mode

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I think it might be confirmed then, so at least people can know why their name is crossed out and don't have to worry about it or feel singled out now. The 100-200 is a guess, I didn't find any examples with 99, 100, 101, 199, 200, 201 posts yet to narrow it down, but there are people with around 50 or 250 posts that aren't crossed out.
When I looked at the online list a big amount of those online was crossed out, I'd say about a fifth of them, maybe a little less. Don't know if this is related to this or not, as I didn't know any of those users, but that is kinda weird.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Fixed now btw.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
When I looked at the online list a big amount of those online was crossed out, I'd say about a fifth of them, maybe a little less. Don't know if this is related to this or not, as I didn't know any of those users, but that is kinda weird.

Edit: It looks normal now though.

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
No, don't wake me up! Put me off of life support instead! I don't want to wake up again! I want to not exist ;)
i meant more as in like this shitty life was a simulation youre gonna wake up from and realize that your actual life is really great but either way a respectable choice