• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
Truth be told, I don't believe in afterlife. However it's nice to think that someone who'd passed before me could come and greet me before we finally return into nothingness.

I personally would like that person to be my grandfather (from Mom's side) whom I used to be close to.

Do you have any?

If you don't, I suppose you can pick someone imaginary too. As strange as it may sound, my friend seems to be fond of this idea. She has difficulties connecting with her family and doesn't have anyone else she deems close enough to her (all of them are still alive). So she told me if by some reason she passes (not necessarily ctb), she wants to be picked up by some unreal person. In this case I think it's someone from a video game (sorry, I'm not familiar with any). I can't even recall his name, but some of you probably know. He is this creepy but good looking guy with waist length white hair.

Either way while this whole idea seems surreal, I think it might be able to help soothe my mind a little even if it would just end up as some sort of make-believe.

F

FlatHead

Dec 14, 2020
...Sephiroth? From Final Fantasy 7? Lol. Certainly an interesting choice, if I'm correct. I think that meeting him, especially in that context, would be more concerning than anything.

Personally if I ended up in some kind of afterlife, I'd like some explaining from whoever's behind all of this. They better not be truly omnipotent and still letting some of these things happen.

More in the spirit of the question...maybe some of my teachers from when I was very very little.

Or, if we can include any person from history that isn't necessarily someone I knew...this feels like a really random choice, but I'd love to speak to Stephen Hillenburg (creator of Spongebob). Call it hokey but I dunno, that show was a big part of my childhood, and he seemed like a very funny guy, so I think that of all the random people I could think of he is genuinely one of the ones that would bring me some comfort after death.

self.destractive

self.destractive

ick/icks, they/them
Dec 11, 2020
me. the real one. _ her. she? him.them. whoever it is.

i want to meet them. i want to know who they even are. why they werent here.... what went wrong and why was i even put here?

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I don't believe in any afterlife or reincarnation (99.8% sure). I am afraid of it though...

If I must be met -- which would mean I was wrong and the 0.2% happens -- I'd want a figure like the historical Buddha (or some other figure who really knows "how it works")......... so as to teach me to prevent reincarnation or whatever from ever happening again.

Is that cheating??

Last edited:
Reactions: death137 and yive
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I don't believe in the afterlife, but I'd love to meet some great fiction creators after I die. I'd like to talk to J.D. Salinger or John Steinbeck; their books helped me when I was getting bullied in high school.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Someone genuinely kind and caring, who was focused on helping other people rather than themselves - don't know who that would be though.

Or a former member from here - LetzteAusfahrt / Gromit-CTB / GPE or someone like that.

But I also don't believe there's an afterlife.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
The afterlife is ran by Walmart, there's a Walmart greeter that tells you what aisle of the dead are on. Family on 1, Celebs on 2, Pets on 3, and so on. You can find the discarded souls in the layaway area where I'll be.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Or a former member from here - LetzteAusfahrt / Gromit-CTB / GPE or someone like that
falloutcarter13 for sure! I sure miss that guy...

I remember now... right after he left us... fantasizing that he might help me to ctb & he'd be the one to meet me/help me out on the "other side".

Again, I don't believe in all that... but we all need role models/inspirations... don't we?

Last edited:
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I don't believe in an afterlife but recently I long to be greeted by my partner and our son. I just want to be back with my family. They say dying is a tragedy but being left behind is the biggest tragedy of all.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I miss my old friend...

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If there's really a God, I want him to greet me and explain to me what the hell life and the universe are. I want all the answers and then if there's a hell (I think we're already living in one) or heaven, I'll be gladly sent there.

In case of heaven, it'd be awesome if all the pets I had and my grandpa and grandma were there! But it looks like such a fairy tale to even think about it lol.

Anyway, I hope something better is coming when we CTB.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
Bear and champ. Bear is my dog from when I was little. But my neighbors (family) apparently said that she was trying to attack my cousins because she was jumping up and barking in the window. First of all, if she was, she was excited I was home from school. Secondly it wouldn't surprise me if my "parents" were being assholes and just wanted an excuse to get rid of her. (wouldn't surprise me I also have several cases where I suspect them of coldblooded murder of my pets and in one case they left me to believe I did it, but things never quite added up for that) so she went off to my grandfathers MILES away and I only got to visit on occasion but she still loved me and protected me. Then they kicked my grandfather out of my life just before I turned 11 and I hadn't seen him for 7 years. I finally got grampy back and the very first day he visited me (without her) she passed away so I haven't seen her since I was 10. I like to believe she waited to take care of him until I was back for him. I still remember the last time I saw her. My "parents" had called the cops on my grandfather and all that stuff. So the second time he visited he came straight to my school. I didn't believe he was bad but I was 10...i didn't know for sure. Anyway the memory. He was parked beside the little kid playground side at my school. He was standing by the bed of his truck petting her. I was in the bus driving by, he didn't see me. I spend that bus ride panicking about getting home so I could warn my parents... Anyway that just goes into more memories, but yeah... That was the last time I saw her. I miss her so much.

Champ is my aunt's dog that lived at grampys. He was always a good old dog.

Last edited: