• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
For my family, it will definitely be more than 6 months. They're the only thing keeping me around. For everyone else, yeah, my death will be but a footnote in the story of their life.

Asylla

Asylla

Apr 16, 2018
I don't see how a close friend or family member could possibly forget about you in 6 months.

Some of them might care until they die, others might stop caring after a few months/weeks, some of them might never care in the first place, but they most likely won't forget for at least a few decades.

BumbleBee123

BumbleBee123

Apr 24, 2018
I was just in a bad way last night. I know my parents wouldn't forget about me in 6 months but I reckon the little 'friends' I have would and my partner would move on and people who claim to know me would forget in 6 months. It would most likely destroy my parents. Hence why I'm still here. That, and the fact I'm hoping for something optimistic, who knows

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
My mother and my dog. Though hopefully my dog would forget me after a few months... My mother, that is unlikely. A mother is a mother.

The person who doesn't care is me. I don't want to exist. It sucks.

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
my parents would probably take their own life and leave my 2 younger siblings behind... I would destroy a whole family, and that's why I am stuck in this life.. and im also unfortunately stuck in a foreign feeling body. If it wasn't for my parents and siblings the choice wouldve been easier than easy.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I am sure that your dog will not forget you in 6 months. They are infinitely more sensitive and faithful than humans.
I read that if someone else gives the dog a lot of attention, becoming "their person", so to speak, they can eventually move on. Though I suppose nothing is really that simple in life. I just want her to be happy and at a peace if I die before her. It is all I can hope for (aside from nonexistence).

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I read that if someone else gives the dog a lot of attention, becoming "their person", so to speak, they can eventually move on. Though I suppose nothing is really that simple in life. I just want her to be happy and at a peace if I die before her. It is all I can hope for (aside from nonexistence).

Actually I know I would never forget you. No matter how much time passes.
It is good that you think about their well-being.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Actually I know I would never forget you. No matter how much time passes.
It is good that you think about their well-being.
Why not? I am just a random person on a very random online board. There is nothing special about me.

Reactions: dano6533 and anna
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I know multiple people who committed suicide. I honestly feels that people responses to suicide are very insulting. Ie you die by suicide because you were mentally ill,weak, cowardly, irresponsible and selfish. I feel so bad and guilty for not talking them out of it etc even though I do not even know their situation. My only solace is their burning forever while I am happy in paradise forever. Their basically saying your decision was completely wrong, not rational a result of something childish without even know why. It's ludicrous., if they accepted your decision may of been reasonable they wouldn't have such a dramatic reaction.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I know multiple people who committed suicide. I honestly feels that people responses to suicide are very insulting. Ie you die by suicide because you were mentally ill,weak, cowardly, irresponsible and selfish. I feel so bad and guilty for not talking them out of it etc even though I do not even know their situation. My only solace is their burning forever while I am happy in paradise forever. Their basically saying your decision was completely wrong, not rational a result of something childish without even know why. It's ludicrous., if they accepted your decision may of been reasonable they wouldn't have such a dramatic reaction.
What even

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "millefeui, post: 2413, member: 143"] ¿Por qué no? Solo soy una persona aleatoria en un tablero en línea muy aleatorio. No hay nada especial acerca de mí. [/ QUOTE]
Why not? I am just a random person on a very random online board. There is nothing special about me.

Excuse me ... I meant, he will never forget you.
In any case, that you worry about your well-being delaying your desire-need to leave, it makes you special.
There are many people who would not care. But you care.
You're both lucky to have each other.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Excuse me ... I meant, he will never forget you.
In any case, that you worry about your well-being delaying your desire-need to leave, it makes you special.
There are many people who would not care. But you care.
You're both lucky to have each other.
That makes more sense.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
I think a lot of people would care, but I lack respect for these people so it doesn't really bother me.

God, that sounds egotistical.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I think a lot of people would care, but I lack respect for these people so it doesn't really bother me.

God, that sounds egotistical.

You have to whatever is best for you. That is even what society always tell you. They just selectively imply morality whenever convenient for them.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
Perhaps a few people at the local Starbucks would wonder where "that one guy" was. I suppose I count as a regular.

There might be caring at work in the form of some discomfiture at having to replace me, but I dout I would be truly missed. We already had a suicide here a couple of years ago so I think that might pave the way a bit for my departure. I do not fit in there anyway.

I was never invited to any class reunions for either college or high school, so nobody from those sectors would even notice.

I will close my Facebook prior to the event, so that my page will not be clogged with sympathy from people who haven't called me back in years, who do not know my birthday or much of anything about me. Some friends.

I have my "list of people who must be notified." It fits on a single sheet of paper, only five contacts. Two are related to my employment. One is a relative. Two are friends.

The last three are the only ones who would really remember me. Aside from the relative, I haven't spoken to anyone in my extended family for two decades. My two friends would probably get on well enough. Both have real lives now, one is married. The married one will do well as he has a good circle of family and other friends. The unmarried one is in a new place and is swiftly making acquaintances there. Both live at a distance and so I do not see them often; I am always the one coming to see them, never the other way around.

Mostly I think it boils down to my mother caring. I do worry about how it will be for her, emotionally, to the extent that I try to come up with ideas for deaths that appear to be accidental. She had attempted to commit suicide when I was a teenager, so perhaps she will understand. Maybe not.

AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
I'm sure some people would care, My dad would probably be really angry, i once told him I was thinking about suicide he said it would be the most selfish thing someone could do, but so it asking someone to stay because you want them too. My mother is a different story, I honestly don't know how she would react I haven't spoken to her in a few years.. My brother would care, don't know in what way though. Some of my friends will be sad for maybe a month then they move on. The guy I talk to at school would maybe question himself because he is very involved with my situation but he will forget in a month or two. The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I don't want to disappoint my father or the guy at school. I don't live for myself.

And my dogs would miss me because they are better than any human alive. Even when I have been gone for an hour they can't leave me alone when I get back haha. They literally jump me when I get inside of my house

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
My parents would because I'm their only kid. It would break my dad. He already has depression so he's the main reason why I'm still here. If I were to ctb my dad would probably try aswell and I'm having a hard time trying to convince myself otherwise. My mom would probably be pretty distraught but I think with time she'd be okay. The one friend I have left would probably have a pretty tough time but he's get over it too because he has a decent support group so his family, gf and friends

Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
I think the only people who would care are my family and friends. My friends would probably get over it pretty quick, my dad and husband would probably be just hurt for years, but I need to end this suffering.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
It is true that one who died from suicide can only be remembered in very limited a time. I have known lots of them who exited and it only lasted for a month and all have moved on. Perhaps, the greatest wound that will be suffered is placed on the hands of those who truly hold meaning to the one-who-exited's life, and it will pester there and cause the brain to forever remember a life once beautiful cracked into a nightmare and naught more than that.

Reactions: dano6533