• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I will be leaving people behind who will miss me but only because I'll be dead they don't bother while I'm alive. I am married and have kids some are older and moved away but I have two young ones. The constant atmosphere and parenting conflict is something that really bothers me so I'll be bowing out knowing how much I will continue in death to hurt people while I'm alone so it's not really a bid deal for me.

Many of you have read me parrot myself about my shitty past but I am being investigated for cancer in various places with upcoming hospital appointments so if that doesn't kill me I'll likely be gone by next Friday

Who would you leave behind?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
no1, just my mom. & i don't really think she has the right to mourn me :p

• Hugs
Reactions: mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
My partner
Step dad
sister
niece and great niece
my dogs (definitely won't CTB) while they are about.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I forgot to mention my dog
Ive a 3 legged 13 year old, one who is 5 the other 7. Reason I'm still here, even though my partner will look after them. He's the dog dad.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
My daughter, who , like you, don't bother with me while I'm alive.

• Aww..
Reactions: inaminute
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
a father, mother and brother, but they don't have the right to be saddened by my death

Reactions: juna and inaminute
hopeurhappylb

hopeurhappylb

just a bit silly
Feb 4, 2024
my boyfriend, my three friends, my two siblings, my parents, and my cat

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I have my mom and sister along with 4 cats which I all love and try to take care of but I just don't know how much longer I can hold it together.

Like I'm a disgusting loser and a ticking time bomb and I just have feelings it'll gonna get worse and worse and worse but the Gdamn SI just keeps holding me back
like it's gonna do it all can do to make sure NONE OF US are going anywhere.........for now but there's always next time. Unless it's perma severe than crapshoot.

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
I will be leaving people behind who will miss me but only because I'll be dead they don't bother while I'm alive. I am married and have kids some are older and moved away but I have two young ones. The constant atmosphere and parenting conflict is something that really bothers me so I'll be bowing out knowing how much I will continue in death to hurt people while I'm alone so it's not really a bid deal for me.

Many of you have read me parrot myself about my shitty past but I am being investigated for cancer in various places with upcoming hospital appointments so if that doesn't kill me I'll likely be gone by next Friday

I will be leaving absolutely no one behind.

sserafim

sserafim

ๆถˆใˆใŸใ„
Sep 13, 2023
No one. If animals count, my dog (but my family will take care of him).

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
My parents, sister and friends but after a few months , they will feel better.

B

Bigjaw

Jan 6, 2024
2 parents, 1 that hates me, one that's indifferent and handful of friends / acquaintances.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
1. A workstation pc

2. A couch (my bed)

3. Various tools and high end blades,

4. collection of leather articles, gloves and boots

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Wife and daughter, 2 dogs. Siblings don't count and both parents already dead. Friends to go to funeral and that's it.

grandeur.egg

grandeur.egg

Detach my soul and separate my cells
Feb 19, 2023

My lovely partner who's supported me since day 1. Im praying to gods i dont believe in that she will be okay when Im out of her hair. I love you, 4leaf.

Some of my family. Noteably my step mom and one of my sisters (and her awesome dogs who give me hugs when im sad). I dont live near any of them though.

My favorite plushie, Pepper, who got me through some of my hardest times. I might even take her to the bus stop with me.

archerfish

archerfish

Feb 9, 2024
Not going until my cat dies.
Mom, dad, older brother, older sister, 2 teenage nephews, a teenage niece, brother-in-law, and a couple online friends.

Reactions: voidstar
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
My parents, my grandparents and my cousins, uncles and aunts.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
My siblings, parents, grandparents, pets, and a few people online.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
I can only think of some distant siblings that barely even communicate with me
and other than that, nothing

angryoceanlover

angryoceanlover

Mar 15, 2024
My ex, his mother, and his brothers. His mother started living with us a while ago, and she is very depressed as it is. Both my ex and his mother would go crazy if they found out I ctb but it's so frustrating because it's not like they enjoy my company or anything.

I wont mention my father because he won't care or know for a while and my mother has passed, but I do have siblings. They only talk to me about once a year, but their children seem to want to get to know me, and that breaks my heart.

My cats will be okay, but selfishly, leaving them hurts the most

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
My sister and my sister alone. My boyfriend will find another partner who loves and supports him, but my sister and I grew up in an abusive household together and she's still stuck there since she's 15. We've really bonded over the last few years and is the only one I've told about my suicidal ideation (aside from a therapist, of course). We said we would make a "reverse-suicide pact" and stay alive for each other since we've both attempted before. My sincerest apologies, dear sister. I cannot carry the weight of what has happened to me any longer and my heart already aches for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: voidstar
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I burnt everything around me, so i don't have to give too many explanations, not that I'd give any to these asshol** anyway.
The only person i really care atm is my mother, in a way or another she did a lot for me and I have to say she is a good creature after all, better than others i have to say, she really gave me everything that she could and tried to make me happy.
I think she's actually the only hero of this family, despite being a woman ๐Ÿ˜‚
I tried to be an hero as well but not in the right circumstances it seems, or at least i tried to be happy, but I'm way too rotten and I was already rotten many years ago.
The world out here is cruel beyond any measure and I had to do way more efforts than i could honestly bear.
Atm life for me is meaningless.

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
My flippin pup. I really hope he's okay. He's too pure yk. :/

Reactions: FitsTime
E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
I came with nothing and will be leaving with nothing.

SparkleWater

SparkleWater

Oct 13, 2020
my mom and dad. my grandma, aunts and uncles and cousins that im not even close to. online friends. irl friends. my bf. and the many bridges i burnt out of selfishness

A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
My older brothers and their respective families. I suppose my parents too but I don't care too much about them. I know in my heart that my death will crush all of them however but especially my brothers. We lost a brother some time ago due to an unintentional OD (one that I wasn't particularly close with) but I see how his death affected my other bros until this very day. Despite that I know they will eventually be fine. I just want my suffering to end.

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
my mom, dad, two sisters, boyfriend, the one irl i have left, some online friends, and all the people i've ever stopped talking to for some reason, and for no reason.