ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Since I am in a hotel when it happens, you might think it would be staff as they try to knock down the locked and chained door. But it will be the police. I have planned a delayed email to the front counter that a dead body is in the room. I may be hanging for a day before they get there, though.

Reactions: voyager and a_depressed_lizard
suchaprettygard3n

suchaprettygard3n

rotting
Sep 13, 2023
im not sure actually. i dont think i wanna do it in my house. idek why, but i just feels like it needs to be outside somewhere. or just somewhere no one would think to find me. who knows? it could be a total stranger?

• Hugs
Reactions: ThisIsLife and ddn.ctb
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Any type of scavenger drawn to the odor of rigor mortis. I will venture far into the wilderness in order to minimize he chances of being caught in the act.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and ddn.ctb
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Apartment management and maintenance.

Reactions: ddn.ctb
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
most likely my mom. if i change my method and do it outside tho, then the police.
for my mom, i feel really bad for her bc i know she'll be upset :/
the police, even if my mom initially finds me they'll still come. they're just gonna be like "oh it's her again isn't it" (they've "saved" me from many situations before, embarrassingly enough).

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, a_depressed_lizard and ddn.ctb
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
probably my family if i do it in the house,
otherwise ill do it in the woods #cliche, where no one will ever find me.

• Hugs
Reactions: lockedrooftops and ddn.ctb
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
i live alone, i have friends but i doubt theyd care enough to notice my absence and even less for them to check up on me or even get inside in any way. maybe the odor will go through the walls of my house? hm it might be ages before im even found

• Hugs
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
probably my family if i do it in the house,
otherwise ill do it in the woods #cliche, where no one will ever find me.
I'd prefer to CTB in the forest and just decompose to push up daisies

Reactions: sombie and DyingToDie123
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Some poor passerby probably. That or the police. Depends where I land.

• Hugs
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
i live alone, i have friends but i doubt theyd care enough to notice my absence and even less for them to check up on me or even get inside in any way. maybe the odor will go through the walls of my house? hm it might be ages before im even found
Living alone has it advantages. You don't have to worry about roommates calling 911. But yes the smell of a decomposing body is putrid!!

PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
I'll go in the woods, send delayed email to police with my coordinates. I would hate to have my family discover me

• Hugs
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
my family. idk how i feel about them finding me dead, i know a dead body can look disturbing too. luckily i wont have to think about that when i die. one of the wonders of death is that i never have to think about any bullshit ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: a_depressed_lizard and ddn.ctb
sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
Hopefully no one and if anyone does I hope it's so long that they will find my bones and clothes

• Hugs
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Some poor maintenance worker or pedestrian in the early morning (hopefully while still dark out). In the best case scenario they keep their distance until the paramedics grab my body.

• Hugs
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Park ranger, I guess. Or someone spotting something odd from up above.

• Hugs
sfdwx

sfdwx

hanging
Jan 19, 2022
If I plan to get found by a stranger, I wish I would not lose control of my bodily functions.
But I live far from my parents, I don't want to scare them, too

• Hugs
conejo triste

conejo triste

Researching
Aug 12, 2023
My mom. I imagine she'll think I skipped class and slept in since I used to do that lot. It'll probably take a while before anyone realizes what happened to me

• Hugs
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Ideally nobody. I wish Thanos would just snap me out of existence.

I could use a small fishing net tied to 100kg of steel weights. I go inside the net and drown myself in deep ocean. A good chance my body would never be found. Drowning is very scary so maybe a heavy dose of benzos before jumping in the water.

If I go out by SN or inert gas then probably police will find me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't care as it won't be my problem. Once I cease existing whatever happens in this world after I'm gone could never be my concern, instead I'll be peacefully unaware of everything. Death is the most normal thing, we all have to die someday, somewhere and this is the consequence of people so cruelly deciding to procreate. I wish people were compassionate enough to leave the non-existent alone in peace in the first place.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ghostbird and ddn.ctb
silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
Hopefully nobody; I'll be leaving a note but as far as a body goes it'd ideally end up in a lake or possibly the ocean, so that I'd traumatize nobody

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, voyager and ddn.ctb
a_depressed_lizard

a_depressed_lizard

Oct 12, 2023
My family unfortunately, I hate having to think about them finding my body, but its the only option I really have

• Hugs
Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
Police with a delayed message. I hope that they are prepared and won't be traumatized by it.

• Hugs
deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
If i could i'd blow my brains out in the middle of NYC times square so as many people see it and get shocked.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
If i could i'd blow my brains out in the middle of NYC times square so as many people see it and get shocked.
We'll have to admit that is a bigger public impact than my own interest in streaming my CTB

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Plan to do it in a remote location a few miles away from the city. So, probably a farmer, passerby or police, if they've noticed me missing from the hotel, where I'll be leaving notes and personal belongings. Don't want to traumatise anyone, but do hope it's somebody decent who'll just call the police and not mess with my things.

• Yay!