• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

If this existed would you ride it?

• Yes, I love rides!

• No, that's terrifying!

• As a last resort if all else fails.

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I came across this wiki page about The Euthanasia Coaster and had a good laugh.

I'd definitely be intruiged to see it in action, not sure I would be able to get over the fear of a 500m drop at 360km/h though!

I do wonder what they would charge for the ride of a lifetime. What would you pay to be a passenger?

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Ironborn, rozeske, the_path_of_sorrows and 10 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I know it.
I just don't know if it works in practice, because I haven't delved into the subject.

Assuming it works, it's actually an interesting option.
Not necessarily for me, because before I die I want to sit quietly and think.

Maybe someone on this site has great engineering skills?
Maybe someone could construct something like this in their garden.
I think such a person would have many clients.
It would be the most interesting amusement park in the world.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and yeh it's all gucci
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Probably not. I always kid myself that I'm going to enjoy rollercoasters but, I don't. They rarely feel like euphoria for me. More like being in a tumble dryer. I think I'd prefer to feel more restful before I died, not scared shitless. Lol.

Reactions: yeh it's all gucci
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Me me me! I'd be the first one in line. I love roller coasters; they're fun. I also want to die, so it would be a win win situation for me

• Yay!
Reactions: iloverachel, worthIess, lament. and 2 others
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Exactly how would one test efficacy without brave volunteers?

I wonder. Less than 3.5 minutes seems bearable even if there is suffering but depends where on the pain scale it sits. If they added in the option for a knock out dose of anaesthesia before hand, or even some some sort of upper, yay. Don't have to spend my last minutes in potential terror and possibly vomiting everywhere. Just unconscious or tripping.

Thing is I don't know if I could sit at the top looking at the void and go ahead with it, same as I don't know if I could voluntarily make the jump to skydive with no parachute, which would also be guaranteed adrenaline slash terror filled death - even though I do enjoy theme parks and rollercoasters!

I would find it easier to just swallow N. Not an option sadly but downing it like a shot, I believe I could combat SI to do.

Interesting concept though. On the fence!

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It sounds nice so why not. I'm not sure if it's peaceful though

Reactions: iloverachel, sserafim and yeh it's all gucci
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
No, I want to die a calm peaceful death, not die via funfair suicide rollercoaster.

• Yay!
Reactions: grauzone, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and yeh it's all gucci
E

EternalTrevor

May 9, 2020
No, I want to die a calm peaceful death, not die via funfair suicide rollercoaster.
you want calm and peaceful death? In that case your death is most likely natural death at old age. suicide rollercoaster sound fun to me.

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and innominesatanas44
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
you want calm and peaceful death? In that case your death is most likely natural death at old age. suicide rollercoaster sound fun to me.
Death via natural old age isn't necessarily a calm and peaceful death. I also don't plan on ever reaching old age.

Reactions: grauzone
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
you want calm and peaceful death? In that case your death is most likely natural death at old age.
Except peaceful "natural" death is rare. You would most likely die of a stroke, cardiac arrest, cancer, leukemia, or whatnot, and that's not peaceful at all.
Please be respectful towards people who want to end it all NOW.

As for the euthanasia coaster, idk, if it's peaceful, yes, definitely.

Reactions: 4am, sserafim and Eudaimonic
bookgirl

bookgirl

Mar 31, 2024
When and where?

Reactions: Ironborn and yeh it's all gucci
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
So how much is this?

yxmux

yxmux

¥~¥
Apr 16, 2024
Would be cool as hell, but it would also be scary as hell. The amount of air blown into your face would itself be a terrifying and maybe even painful. 10 g-force is a lot… a lot…

Don't get me wrong though. That would 100% kill anyone.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
Exactly how would one test efficacy without brave volunteers?

I wonder. Less than 3.5 minutes seems bearable even if there is suffering but depends where on the pain scale it sits. If they added in the option for a knock out dose of anaesthesia before hand, or even some some sort of upper, yay. Don't have to spend my last minutes in potential terror and possibly vomiting everywhere. Just unconscious or tripping.
I don't know if you would need to be anaesthetised, it says the g force would knock you out, but idk how far into the 3.5mins that would be.
When and where?
So how much is this?
Never, nowhere and nothing. It's just a hypothetical design, it's never been made. Doesn't exist.
Would be cool as hell, but it would also be scary as hell. The amount of air blown into your face would itself be a terrifying and maybe even painful. 10 g-force is a lot… a lot…

Don't get me wrong though. That would 100% kill anyone.
Yeh imagine your face just flapping in the wind lol! It was the first thing I thought of when I was reading it, like when you see skydiving cams.
And if it doesn't kill you then the best part was the part about a second run to ensure the more robust passengers are dead lol.

Last edited:
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I would definitley go on something like this IF it wasn't 500 meters in the air. That's an insane height, if anyone from the UK has been on stealth which is an incredibly fast, incredibly tall rollercoaster with a design that is almost identical to the start of this one, that's only 62.5 meters high. 500 meters is sky scraper level. This is a really cool design though and I'm glad you posted this because it's super interesting.

Reactions: iloverachel and yeh it's all gucci
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
I would definitley go on something like this IF it wasn't 500 meters in the air. That's an insane height
Yeh it would be so scary. But they need to make it that tall so it can reach that lethal level of g force!

• Yay!
Reactions: lament.
A

another_user

Apr 16, 2024
Omg when I was 14 I won a prize for a poem on this. I wish I still had it to share here.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and yeh it's all gucci
yxmux

yxmux

¥~¥
Apr 16, 2024
Yeh imagine your face just flapping in the wind lol! It was the first thing I thought of when I was reading it, like when you see skydiving cams.
And if it doesn't kill you then the best part was the part about a second run to ensure the more robust passengers are dead lol.
Now imagine that but you're accelerating downwards ten times faster. Your speed increases at about 98 m/s^2 at the drop and you experience a rotating normal force that's ten times stronger than Earth's gravitational force with seven revolutions at the loops.

That's essentially what this coaster is. It's very easy to underestimate just how apeshit it is.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
My acrophobia will be singing 🎶 hell to the naw naw naw 🎶

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
im already terrified of rollercoasters and dying. even though i enjoy rollercoasters to a degree. so no. but it wouldn't even matter in the end so 🤷‍♀️

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!