• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
^

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, Nettles, ctbcat and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I certainly hate existence and under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer in this cruel, futile and hellish existence, I see it as the most terrible tragedy to exist as a conscious being destined for nothing but to decay, be tormented by old age and die in an existence that was so meaningless and unnecessary in the first place.

I wish to cease existing ultimately because of existence, for me existence itself is the problem and I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, having the ability to exist truly is an abomination that causes nothing but meaningless suffering.

It really disgusts me how humans so harmfully force life here even know there are no disadvantages to permanent non-existence yet there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist. Existence itself truly is just an unnecessary harm and I only see the eternal absence of it as ideal, I'd never wish for existence and more than anything I wish I never existed at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, Sylveon, Nettles and 1 other person
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i hate existence in THIS world. i would be okay with existing in a one that doesn't want to drive me out of it so bad - a world where some of my impossiblest of wishes can become more than just painful yearning. but the only way to possibly transverse to a place like that is death.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, Sylveon and DeIetedUser4739
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I'm not sure if hate is the fit word for me
I just find it pointless

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Sunset Limited and Sylveon