• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
And I mean 1 serious cut. Anyone know which arteries are easiest to locate and cut? If you sever an artery you'll usually bleed to death b4 any medical intervention can be employed. It makes a bloody mess but if you find a spot to do it outdoors somewhere nobody has to clean it up. Rain eventually will wash away the blood. Also about knives. Would you need a big sharp 1? What if all you have is a little pocket knife 🔪 🗡️ that's not all that sharp? Could you make that work? Any and all thoughts and ideas welcomed.

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
This is at best a dubious method. Even with a big fuck off knife sharp enough to split hairs. There are plenty of arteries you can reach with a knife like the ones on the sides of your neck. But it takes some serious guts to go deep enough, and even if someone manages to it's going to hurt. If you're looking for a method this should certainly be near the bottom. And since you asked about the small pocket knife that isn't sharp, of course it is "physically possible" But... I doubt you'd get anywhere with it so yeah, I would not try this myself.

If I was to do it myself I would find a sharp butchery knife, and then get drunk or high before trying, but again. I would not try this method

Those are my thoughts on it, I hope they were helpful or useful in the slightest

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
It depends on the artery. The favored radial arteries in the wrists really don't bleed out very quickly and it will take a while with plenty of time to think. The more serious the artery and the quicker the blood loss, generally the deeper and harder to get to and also harder to hold still for cutting is the artery. Which is why people don't usually go for the carotid or femoral which will do the job more quickly...but you have to navigate through tissue and get to a slippery blood covered artery.

Pocket knives and so on aren't great. Surgeons use scalpels for surgery, not box cutters and for good reason. You are basically performing surgery on yourself with subpar equipment and while feeling all the pain and having no assistants and in most cases very limited knowledge of anatomy.

If you don't have a good plan to get 'er done pretty quickly, you're going to have a bad time, probably not die, and a pretty good chance of handicapping yourself going forward by cutting nerves and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingusguy
J

jumpman133

Mar 27, 2024
This method has an extremely high risk of failure and you will likely just mutilate yourself.

Reactions: tankapi, noreallynotmarcy and Dingusguy