• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jandek

Down in a Mirror
Feb 19, 2022
To be honest, I'm not well-versed in Roman history, it's already too political for my taste. I chose gaius mainly for aesthetic reasons and because he despised the decadent elite. What do you like about hadrian?
I like Hadrian for his focus on internal affairs, creating and improving infrastructure, legal reforms, etc. He wanted to unite the Roman empire on cultural and legal bases rather than military strength alone.

Reactions: newave3
BroodingBleu

BroodingBleu

MtF
Feb 16, 2023
I've learned thst every politician, as they are human beings, have skeletons in their closets. I adored JFKs movements and his sttempt to better the world of mental health, but he was also said to have ties with the Mob.

Marcus Aurelius lead one of the largest and successful empires in the world but did so through corruption and with an iron fist.

At the end of the day, people arw fueled by what will benefit them the most as that's basic human instinct, which is why I have taken to disregarding politics as I largely will have no effect on anything in it either way.

This is my point of view, but I have no quarrels against different perspectives and endorse people to take part in voting for who they believe to be their best candidate.

Reactions: newave3
hrsprayqn

hrsprayqn

trying to hold on
Nov 14, 2022
Jeremy Corbyn, Dennis Skinner, Thomas Sankara, those who actually try and better the world than rip others down.

I agree with Mark Fisher, the plague of mental illness affecting us all is not a case of individual psychology or whatever, it's a systemic problem. It's no coincidence so many of us want to catch the bus under an economic system that mercilessly exploits us and alienates us.

Parting Sorrow

Parting Sorrow

Feb 18, 2023
Bernie Sanders currently in U.S. Historically in U.S., FDR.

Reactions: immrw
kushykush

kushykush

Mar 25, 2023
if i had to pick one, probably bernie sanders. but i'm more inclined to pick julius caesar

Reactions: synthcadia
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
i really like obama. he's not perfect, but he made me feel safe in the US during the crucial formative years of my life. also, he helped out the country a lot, and faced a lot of discrimination in his life.

i also like john mccain. i do not agree with him politically, but i have the upmost respect for him. he showed respect to his opponents and did not play into lies. he continued to show respect. he is also a veteran and served our country.

Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
Definitely Sonia Furstenau

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Most of them suck so really none but if I had to pick one then yeah, I'd agree on bernie.

Reactions: tchankovskaya
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Hubert Humphrey.

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Aug 19, 2023
The president of Ireland Michael D Higgins, purely because he's about 4 foot nothing and has Bernese mountain dogs that are half as tall as him. He could in fact be a leprechaun