P

PartlyHuman

Sorry for my English
Jan 10, 2021
Family and my bf. He's suicidal too but we're in ldr so if we ever go we want to go together but we can't because...damn plane tickets prices

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My survival instinct stops me from doing anything and my lack of courage and fear of things going wrong so myself basically. As for other people my parents and my cat but If I had an peaceful method I would eventually do it even know it would hurt others.

Reactions: deathgal
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My dad and dog.
They're the best and kindest beings I've ever known.

Reactions: In2TheVoid and deathgal
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
My SO.. he is split about letting me go or wishing for me to stay and knows it's selfish... but I don't know if I can hurt him like that. I think he would join me soon if I left

T

tulip0214

May 9, 2021
My little sister it would destroy her and she deserves to have a normal life. And one of my friends, he checks in daily and I know he'd feel so guilty that he couldnt save me, if it wasnt for him I'd probably already be dead

In2TheVoid

In2TheVoid

Pathological
Feb 18, 2021
my brother, parents, and ex-partner (she was very good to me, but moved away)

A

AChanceWasted

Sep 1, 2020
My brother. He's just about to go to college, which can have a massive impact on life. Not only does it obviously play a role in what sort of career you can get into and how fiscally secure you can hope to be, but it's also where a lot of people meet their future spouses which hopefully leads to the dog, the house, the 2.5 kids, etc. If I die right now, all that would be jeopardized. Maybe he can't focus and drops out... doesn't get that job... doesn't meet that wife... ends up in the same rotten position I'm in. I can't risk that. He needs to reach a more stable and self-sustaining point in life before I can opt out.

• Hugs
Reactions: nihilism44, In2TheVoid and Desi
EndlessDolphin

EndlessDolphin

May 2, 2021
I suppose my mom. When I'm in my right mind I know what I can't hurt myself because she's actually told me that she would know what to do if that happened. But when I'm having these dark thoughts (like now) I don't care.

(And this might be silly but I really want to see a concert one day, so I always have that at the back of my mind)

• Hugs
Reactions: In2TheVoid