• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DontMindMe187

Jul 17, 2021
Absolutely.

It just feels like this life is not meant for me. I don't see a point in recovering and hoping for something better and then losing it all again and relapsing.

• Hugs
Reactions: one.way.out, demuic, brokenwaves and 1 other person
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
Absolutely.

It just feels like this life is not meant for me. I don't see a point in recovering and hoping for something better and then losing it all again and relapsing.
"It just feels like this life is not meant for me."

This is exactly how I feel.

I believe in reincarnation, and am looking forward to my next life.

Reactions: DontMindMe187
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
Me .

Reactions: demuic and Cockney_Rebel
D

DontMindMe187

Jul 17, 2021
I too believe in reincarnation. But I'm afraid what if I have the same mentality in the next life? That after a while I just believe there's nothing left for me to live for. I'll be stuck in the same cycle.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
I too believe in reincarnation. But I'm afraid what if I have the same mentality in the next life? That after a while I just believe there's nothing left for me to live for. I'll be stuck in the same cycle.
This is where our beliefs differ.

I have been asked this question before, by the "professionals."

"What if your next life is no better?"

My response is simple: "I'll just go again!" I'm prepared to keep on going, until I find myself in a life worthy of living.

Then, at the end of that life, I'll reincarnate again! It's a beautiful concept.

I find comfort in the cycle that concerns you. I urge you to think about what I've said; hopefully you'll find a bit of comfort in it.

Let me know what you think.

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
once you see the evil nature of existence, is easy to realize that any help given to you is just to prolong the pain and keep the chain of suffering going... unless they want to help you ctb

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, ithappens and Cockney_Rebel
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
once you see the evil nature of existence, is easy to realize that any help given to you is just to prolong the pain and keep the chain of suffering going... unless they want to help you ctb
Interesting.

I'm often told/asked by the "professionals" that "you will die one day anyway, so why not wait and enjoy life, rather than continually trying to end your life prematurely?"

My response is always simple: "I don't like life. I don't get life. I don't like the rules. I just don't get it. I don't want it."

Reactions: demuic, Hurt and hʚll
D

DontMindMe187

Jul 17, 2021
This is where our beliefs differ.

I have been asked this question before, by the "professionals."

"What if your next life is no better?"

My response is simple: "I'll just go again!" I'm prepared to keep on going, until I find myself in a life worthy of living.

Then, at the end of that life, I'll reincarnate again! It's a beautiful concept.

I find comfort in the cycle that concerns you. I urge you to think about what I've said; hopefully you'll find a bit of comfort in it.

Let me know what you think.
I never looked at it this way tbh. True, the is comfort in seeing it like this.

I've been thinking about it in a more "Buddhist" way I guess. Where we're all looking for that Nirvana. And if I can't find happiness on my own, I'll never get there.

But then maybe it's just trial and error from now

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and Cockney_Rebel
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
I never looked at it this way tbh. True, the is comfort in seeing it like this.

I've been thinking about it in a more "Buddhist" way I guess. Where we're all looking for that Nirvana. And if I can't find happiness on my own, I'll never get there.

But then maybe it's just trial and error from now
I'm pleased you can find an element of comfort in my view.

I don't want to reach Nirvana, or Moksha as the Hindus call it.

I see existence as a journey, where our souls and spirits simply go from one host to another. AKA, reincarnating.

It fills me with excitement, and hope.

My mind has told me that in my next life I am going to be a girl, that I will be American, and I have already chosen my name: Hope.

But I could end up in an alternate reality, maybe something like the Star Wars universe? This diversity is what drives me, excites me, and is a huge help when I make my attempts and have to combat SI.

Last edited:
Reactions: DontMindMe187
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Yeah, I hear you. The so called help usually tends to hurt those who don't respond well to placebos and want to be treated like human beings rather than lunatics in their interactions with these knobs.. I mean, "professionals".

I tried seeking assistance for my physical disabilities and they treated me like shit because I am a semi-mute autist with PTSD.

The GP surgery contacted social services and filed a report, likely saying I was being abused and having medical care withheld from me, because I went mute and my partner had to speak up for me, telling staff at the surgery to stop when they started blabbering off the details of my horrific trauma for the whole fucking world to hear.

Yeah, I don't want some random passerby knowing that I was molested by our true hero doctors, but those bloody cunts were hellbent on proclaiming it loudly.

They will treat you like an insane leper with no frame of mind then have the gall to say you're noncompliant or refusing help when there is no help give in the first place, only judgement.

I would rather play gatcha games all day, jerk off for dopamine hits, and drink myself to death than ever speak to a medical "professional" ever again. Way more therapeutic relief in that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: one.way.out, hʚll, demuic and 6 others
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Jan 7, 2021
Yeah, I hear you. The so called help usually tends to hurt those who don't respond well to placebos and want to be treated like human beings rather than lunatics in their interactions with these knobs.. I mean, "professionals".

I tried seeking assistance for my physical disabilities and they treated me like shit because I am a semi-mute autist with PTSD.

The GP surgery contacted social services and filed a report, likely saying I was being abused and having medical care withheld from me, because I went mute and my partner had to speak up for me, telling staff at the surgery to stop when they started blabbering off the details of my horrific trauma for the whole fucking world to hear.

Yeah, I don't want some random passerby knowing that I was molested by our true hero doctors, but those bloody cunts were hellbent on proclaiming it loudly.

They will treat you like an insane leper with no frame of mind then have the gall to say you're noncompliant or refusing help when there is no help give in the first place, only judgement.

I would rather play gatcha games all day, jerk off for dopamine hits, and drink myself to death than ever speak to a medical "professional" ever again. Way more therapeutic relief in that.
Well said, my friend.

Well said.

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
brokenwaves

brokenwaves

i need to cross a border that’s hard to define
Feb 19, 2021
i had hope when i was younger, and hadn't dealt with mental health "professionals" yet. it didn't take long for me to realise there is basically zero help for anybody with serious mental illness out there. lost the little bit of hope i had when i was in hospital after a ctb attempt, was told i "don't look depressed" (i was sitting there with both arms bandaged the entire way up lmfao), head psych asked me if i really wanted to kill myself then why am i still here - and then sent me home & told my family to "hide the knives." any time since i've been to hospital suicidal, i'm sent home too. my nearest psych hospital evaluated me several times, they say if they take me in they think i'll become to dependent on their service. couldn't make this shit up, how can you have hope when there's no help even at your lowest moment

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, ncmxm, Cockney_Rebel and 1 other person
Marble

Marble

Nov 30, 2020
tried for so many years failed from the beginning up until the present, many years where i could of been helped. now its too late, u can talk and talk but actually what u feel and say means shit. the system will never change. now i stay away keep my mouth shut, theres no point had enough. after last go at obtaining sn failed i finally found what i need to finally leave this fucked up planet

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, brokenwaves and 1 other person
C

chicken neck

Dec 3, 2020
Yeh he really did. That's why I ended up switching doctors because I never even mentioned driving to him. I was at work when he called me back and he asked me to leave work because he didn't think I was safe there, again I never even said anything about being unsafe at work, I told him I could drive home but it wasn't really necessary and that's when he said he was informing dvla I was no longer fit to drive.
The UK is blatantly authoritarian at this point

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
There is nothing for me to get better from. There was a day, many years ago, when I decided that life was no longer worth living. That was it.

I am either broken beyond repair, or I am not broken at all and am simply dissatisfied with things.

Reactions: PaxAmerica and Cockney_Rebel
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I don't have any interest in "getting better." I simply see the world for what it is, a flaming sack of shit, filled mostly with horrible sadists and narccissts, where the more empathic and kind you are, the more you get trampled on and treated like scum. There's no way to affect any kind of change or do anything but be beholden to whims of the psychopaths with more power than you and hope they grant you mercy by not completely fucking you over.

I've got no interest in prolonging my stay in this hell. Nothing can bring pleasure that outweighs the pain. Existence is pointless.

Reactions: Disappointered, Ken Ough, hʚll and 2 others