• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I feel like every day I'm going to get worse. How long until
I can't even contemplate CTB? how long till something strikes me down but not in the way I want?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
I've been getting worse and worse over the years.. it took 12 years from getting tired occasionally to developing all sorts of conditions. Now I'm housebound/sometimes bedbound. It sucks getting stricken down but not killed lmao

maneose

maneose

NEET
Sep 10, 2023
I feel you, although don't exactly know how well my health is (haven't been to the doctor in like 3 years) I feel like my entire body is slowly deteriorating. I started having night sweats, heart palpitations, dizzy spells suddenly within the last year. I had a scare a few weeks ago that I was going to have a heart attack because I started having intense pressure in my chest and was convinced I was gonna die. On top of that I have a genetic condition that hasn't affected me yet, but I fear it might worsen one day and I become disabled or worse. I think because of outside forces when facing death we become scared of the concept more than when we have control over our fate, sorry for rambling but haven't seen anyone talk about this lol