K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
Like you know normal people are going out, having fun but all you can do is to hide in bed and watch netflix.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, NekoNomNom, SorrySandy and 12 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Yes, same! Utterly depressing. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: SorrySandy, justsad&done, sadworld and 3 others
Nicebuddimtim

Nicebuddimtim

Ghost
Jun 28, 2020
I kinda dread my friends attempting to make plans with me or coming round to hang out also the weeks go by so fast but the weekend seems longer

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, justsad&done, sadworld and 1 other person
G

Ghettofunk

Jan 27, 2020
Yeah, I no longer look forward to weekends. You're not alone

• Hugs
Reactions: justsad&done, sadworld and x~Sophia~x
M

MMblackdemons

Dec 4, 2020
I totally get your feeling!! The weekend is when people do fun things, i'm feeling forced to also have a life and do such things. But i don't want too and don't have friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: justsad&done, x~Sophia~x, sadworld and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Sundays, I cant Stand sundays

• Hugs
Reactions: lastfookingstraw, justsad&done, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Sundays are the worst. Everything is closed.
Weekends are awful because there's no responsibilities to make you feel like you're doing something useful.

• Hugs
Reactions: lastfookingstraw, justsad&done, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I dredd the weekend because even though we get a break we have to be back at work Monday. This system is stupid. Did you know Germany has a 32 HR (full time) work week? Did you know Italy companies give more time off BY LAW? Germany also sends you to stress leave if it gets too tuff? Working your life away is just slavery to me. This place is just not right. So all weekend just stresses me out knowing I have to go back without a choice. Even though I liked my job very much.

Reactions: sadworld
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Like you know normal people are going out, having fun but all you can do is to hide in bed and watch netflix.
The weekends are in some way both an extension and concentration of the utter garbage that is the days of the week.

If only an opportunity was there to stay in bed and watch Netflix, but you know skirting boards

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I dredd the weekend because even though we get a break we have to be back at work Monday. This system is stupid. Did you know Germany has a 32 HR (full time) work week? Did you know Italy companies give more time off BY LAW? Germany also sends you to stress leave if it gets too tuff? Working your life away is just slavery to me. This place is just not right. So all weekend just stresses me out knowing I have to go back without a choice. Even though I liked my job very much.
Yeah, it just feels like being a slave your whole life...

I used to work 40 hours a week and that combined with lack of sleep and mental health issues is just horrible.

It's pretty much sleep, work, sleep, work...
It makes me sooo tired...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07 and x~Sophia~x
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
All days are painful for me but yes weekends are the worse

Reactions: MMblackdemons
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Agreed on all comments. I also hate it when people ask you what you did last weekend? I played in my bed and surfed SS, how about u?

• Love
Reactions: lastfookingstraw, MMblackdemons and justsad&done
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Too much free time on the weekend makes my mind race even more. It's too quiet and lonely.

Reactions: lastfookingstraw
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Now, I do!
A few months ago, I didn't because I got drunk AF in my apartment and ended up dancing alone and videochatting with random people from all over the world.

M

MMblackdemons

Dec 4, 2020
Agreed on all comments. I also hate it when people ask you what you did last weekend? I played in my bed and surfed SS, how about u?

totally agree with that!! I hate that question too

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Yes ,I hate weekends.
Its when normal people get to do normal things in a normal life. Fun things. Nice things. They naturally just take it all for granted.
But its all things you can't do ,be a part of or have and enjoy .
Instead your just stuck inside on your own wishing it was different.
Always.
Weekends feel different and you feel even worse because they do and because of what they represent.
That's how it is for me anyway.

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
at this point every day is the same to me, except sundays when animation domination comes on fox.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Weekends are often worse for my anxiety because my mom isn't working so I have to do things with her and I get pretty much no time alone, which can overwhelm me. Spending too much time with people makes my anxiety worse. During the week she works at home, but at least she's busy so I have time to myself, even if I'm not really alone.