A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I do and it's bad. Can barely eat and sleep. Crippling n anxiety and crippling depression sucks. People say it gets better I just need therapy and to think positive thoughts and require my brain but idk man.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Severe chronic anxiety induced chronic tension headache makes me want to blow my brains out

School psychologist induced extreme stress ruined any potential I had for a decent life, compressed my cervical vertebrae over a span of decades, costing me three inches in height, and causing the growth of bone spurs in my neck resulting in chronic severe neck aches and headaches, rendering me dependent on a pain anesthesiologist and chiropractor for some slight relief.

Those school psychologists could have been heroes, telling all the teachers abusing me that they were fucking up with me, that I was actually the gifted child I eventually tested as, but instead, those spineless and stupid cowards agreed with me getting placed with Down's Syndrome children.

Counselors are not human beings, and should not be treated as such. They are all useless parasitical worms with no human rights, no intelligence, and no conscience. They deserve unconditional disrespect in exchange for the unconditional disrespect they are required to first demonstrate for being granted their credentials and licenses.

Everybody can obtain VASTLY superior counseling for free right here at Sanctioned Suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: OrdinaryDay
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
There is this background noise in my head most of the time and I don't understand where it's coming from. Probably from bad experiences from the past or something. I need to remind myself all the time that it's not as bad, but this noise is a default setting and it's been like this for years. I will have either live with it or ctb because of it. Don't remember the last time I felt genuinely safe in my own fucking head.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
You are not alone about this. I have terror, panic, nervousness, fear, anxiety, stress that is through the roof every second. It causes all kinds of horrible physical symptoms.
Same here :( it sucks

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It does however have the adverse effect of making others who do feel alone. See if anyone cared about anyone else's story they shouldn't have to ask but no matter how many times I go over it they'll still be people asking the same questions and it doesn't change anything anyway. Sorry, I need to die. Can't even have a bath without replaying events from fifteen years ago in my head.

Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
Mostly when I'm off my meds, otherwise I have the average amount of both

TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
Yep all the time. Constantly overthinking, worrying about things ive done or things i might do. Worrying about things that havent happened, worrying about just existing. Its exhausing, ive started sleeping 15+ hours because im just so exhausted, i wake up alot in the night due to stress and nightmares. Im not doing so good recently.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
you're not alone. I have had 24/7 stress for...ever. I became a single mom at 20. His father never so much as put a pair of sox on his feet. My older son was the first love and light in my life though. It was hard being a single mom. I than had my younger son when my older one was 8 1/2. I always found strength to make everything work. I had to for my sons. I didn't get an education so life was really hard. There were times I didn't eat for 3 or 4 days because I wasn't sure there would be food for my kids so I skipped so they had. I always found work and made the bills and food- sometimes when it seemed like something would be shut off or my kids might be hungry something happened and there was work and money to cover it all. My kids never went without.

My older son died 3 years ago. I've been heavily medicated since. I've come off some meds and life is hitting me really hard right in the face now. My entire family moved under MY roof- my mom 2 months after my son died, my brother, his wife and 3 little nephews came in March I think it was. I am no longer strong enough to do this. I talked with my ex in laws yesterday and told her how I lost myself when my son died. That I am not that strong woman anymore that everyone knew and depended on and I just cannot do this anymore. She said give up your house and come stay here. My younger son moved in with them 3 months after he turned 18. His grief over his brothers death and how his mother became a basket case he couldn't stay here anymore. I feel like I am going to snap. I am not sure if I will give up my house and go stay with them or not. I want to be with my younger son, we need eachother. We have to find a way to heal from my older sons death. I know if I don't go to my younger son while he is asking me- and talking openly with me about how he feels in regards ot his brothers death and how I lost it totally. He may suffer long term mental issues if I don't go to him. It's hard I've been on my own since I was 16. EVERYONE has moved into my home. I have never moved into someone elses. I just know I cannot continue like I am. I am so ready to loose it. Moving in with my ex fiances family will be awkward. It will give me time to not have as much on my shoulders and work on my younger son & myself. My older sons death really was a devastating blow to us both. On the other hand I have a mother- a brother- a sister in law- and 3 young nephews who are needing my roof. They can't afford to pay all the bills if I leave. So yeah, stress 24/7 and I have never had so much in my life..

I hope things get better for you OP.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lastsauce and Gnip
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
You are not alone about this. I have terror, panic, nervousness, fear, anxiety, stress that is through the roof every second. It causes all kinds of horrible physical symptoms.
I've read stress can cause both brains in your body to release wrong chemicals and make you physically sick, and then you feel more mentally sick, and before you know it you're caught in a vicious cycle between brain and body sickness. My doctor pointed it out that there are neurons in the gut which react to stress.

Reactions: Gnip
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I've read stress can cause both brains in your body to release wrong chemicals and make you physically sick, and then you feel more mentally sick, and before you know it you're caught in a vicious cycle between brain and body sickness. My doctor pointed it out that there are neurons in the gut which react to stress.

This was much of what Edmund Jacobson fixated on when developing Progressive Muscle Relaxation over 90 years ago, that we feel stress in our stomachs. He was proved right in many cases of nervous tension.

Unfortunately, the so called mental health racket then did the exact opposite of what pioneers like Jacobson and Johannes Heinrich Schultz taught about relieving stress, for the sake of profits by PREVENTING patients from getting better, or making them WORSE. (Also, after his father's death, Edmund Jacobson, Jr. withdrew all his father's brilliant books from publication for some unknown reason, even though there was and is a market for them.)

All my stress has been created and magnified drastically by people in so-called mental health, including an episode less than three hours ago. If psychologists, psychiatrists and schools with teachers and grades had never existed, there would never have been a need for a site like Sanctioned Suicide.