Votes: 22 25.9%
  • The world

Votes: 48 56.5%

• Total voters
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
For me it's all three, the only difference is that the hatred is sometimes simultaneous and sometimes it isn't.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ecmnesia, Disappointered, Silvermorning and 9 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Not hate, but loathing/contempt/disgust for certain... creatures who manipulated my husband and/or ignored his abuse and its link to his cult life.

No hate for myself.

The world, too complex to bother having feelings about.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Silvermorning, Soul and 5 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I hate myself the most for hating the world and not being able to fit into it properly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Silvermorning, Wraith and 5 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Others for re-writing my story to fit their own over-simplistic understanding of reality.
The world for...well, existential shite is another story.
Myself, yes, for buying into a refracted truth. But hey, what was I expected to do...

This song is more me than anything else on here. I hide it here and expect no one to watch it, cuz TBH sometimes I don't watch other people's videos. Am I alone in that? Ha! Anyhoo, On The Border, that's me and :pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff: blah W/E

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Wraith, Ghost2211 and 3 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Others for re-writing my story to fit their own over-simplistic understanding of reality.
Myself, yes, for buying into a refracted truth. But hey, what was I expected to do...

What is your diagnosis, if I may ask?

This song is more me than anything else on here. I hide it here and expect no one to watch it, cuz TBH sometimes I don't watch other people's videos. Am I alone in that? Ha! Anyhoo, On The Border, that's me and :pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff: blah W/E

So BPD, and anything else? :happy:

Last edited:
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
The world because it's the source of all suffering

Reactions: Disappointered, Silvermorning, Skathon and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
What is your diagnosis, if I may ask?
Do you mean who do I hate the most?
Honestly, I don't really know.
If I'm pushed I'd have to say 'myself' because I'm all I can be responsible for.
Whatever failings anyone else has, my failings are the only thing I can control, regardless of what anyone else does.
And also... I don't hate. I have anger and resentment, it's true, but not hate.
Fore me, hatred belies understanding, and though I have many people I disagree with, I don't hate them for our differences. I try and understand, though i confess that sometimes that is pretty tough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Wraith and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
I loathe myself-
Hate me for many reasons- how could i ever have thought i could have any worthwhile kind of existence? Why have i stayed so long? Why have i hurt the people i've hurt- the list goes on.

And then there's the world that has such creatures in it... that would never accept me- that chewed me up and spit me out despite my attempts to fit in... That kind of pre-destiny that doomed me to failure before i got chance to show what i could really truly accomplish.

I don't hate others. I don't want to- and i can't. Even those who have abused me, i can't hate them. I'm told i'm too empathic + too sensitive to be able to hate another soul... I guess because i know what it's like to be hated... i can't inflict that amount of negativity on others.

When it comes to myself though- oh boy, i can inflict damage on me. :( I guess it's a clear double standard.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Wraith and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Do you mean who do I hate the most?
Honestly, I don't really know.
If I'm pushed I'd have to say 'myself' because I'm all I can be responsible for.
Whatever failings anyone else has, my failings are the only thing I can control, regardless of what anyone else does.
And also... I don't hate. I have anger and resentment, it's true, but not hate.
Fore me, hatred belies understanding, and though I have many people I disagree with, I don't hate them for our differences. I try and understand, though i confess that sometimes that is pretty tough.
I meant what is your medical diagnosis.

D

Deleted member 20852

I hate all 3 but I hate myself the most. There's nothing I hate more than myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Skathon, Wraith and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
before i answer, whats the difference between others and the world?

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Myself, for letting myself get to this point I'm in. Granted I have mental health conditions that impact my life as well, but I've made a lot of bad choices in the process and have nobody to blame but myself for those. I wish I wasn't such a screw up in almost everything I try and do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Skathon, Wraith and 5 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
before i answer, whats the difference between others and the world?
Others = people in your life. The world = state of the world affairs, the human condition etc.

Reactions: Élégie, Silvermorning, SmellyRat and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Others = people in your life. The world = state of the world affairs, the human condition etc.
ok thats what i thought you meant i just kind of always clumped it together lol

i hate myself because im worthless and cant do anything right.
i hate others but like not everyone. i have a select few.
and i hate the world.

Reactions: Élégie, Disappointered, Skathon and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I don't have one yet. The lockdown has put a dampner on it all.
So you're normal. :happy:
Very. Apart from the fact that I have to piss every 20 minutes all morning and half the evening. I can only stop by de-hydrating myself, which comes with other issues because my bowel is barely functional. It's irritating to say the least and results in next to no sleep, cuz guess what, I have to piss all night too. I run a tight balance between bowel pain, staying hydrated and getting sleep, all of which seem mutually exclusive. Last year I had less than one hours sleep a night for almost six months before I figured out how to deal with it. I'd love some medical input, but it's not going to happen anytime soon.
So yes, I'm very normal, considering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, BitterlyAlive, Chupacabra 44 and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Very. Apart from the fact that I have to piss every 20 minutes all morning and half the evening. I can only stop by de-hydrating myself, which comes with other issues because my bowel is barely functional. It's irritating to say the least and results in next to no sleep, cuz guess what, I have to piss all night too. I run a tight balance between bowel pain, staying hydrated and getting sleep, all of which seem mutually exclusive. Last year I had less than one hours sleep a night for almost six months before I figured out how to deal with it. I'd love some medical input, but it's not going to happen anytime soon.
So yes, I'm very normal, considering.
Sorry to hear about your problems, that sounds like a very difficult predicament.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Myself, for letting myself get to this point I'm in. Granted I have mental health conditions that impact my life as well, but I've made a lot of bad choices in the process and have nobody to blame but myself for those. I wish I wasn't such a screw up in almost everything I try and do.
Don't blame yourself as you already had mental health conditions.
I had a pretty nice life which I totally messed up which brought on my mental health issues and I was in my 50s so can't even use the excuse of youth

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Sorry to hear about your problems, that sounds like a very difficult predicament.
It's fine, I live with it as best i can. I long for an actual diagnosis, but the plague means that won't happen. I just sleep as best i can and don't sleep for the rest of the time. *shrugs* it s not actually that big a deal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, woxihuanni and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
It's fine, I live with it as best i can. I long for an actual diagnosis, but the plague means that won't happen. I just sleep as best i can and don't sleep for the rest of the time. *shrugs* it s not actually that big a deal.

I struggle with severe insomnia, so I can somewhat relate. I hope you'll be able to see a doctor soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning and All washed up
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I hate myself very much for the way I am, my stupidity and the current situation that I am in.

I tend to like individual people but I don't like getting too close to anyone.

I don't really like people in 'groups' or 'tribes' since I don't feel like I fit in anywhere, and people change when they're in a group. Although we can make very positive changes in groups so it depends.

The world is unfair, indifferent but also beautiful. I don't hate the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I struggle with severe insomnia, so I can somewhat relate. I hope you'll be able to see a doctor soon.
Thank you.
Insomnia.
Of all the things I have dealt with, that is the worst.
Six months with less than one hour a night. No one believes it and i don't blame them, but that doesn't stop it from being true. When you fail to have the proper sleep cycles, which includes B wave dream patterns, then you are on a fast track to actual card carrying insanity. Personally, I found I became far more intelligent (or so it seemed LOL) but my basic memory just evaporated. I still suffer from that memory lapse. It's changed who I am.
I don't expect anyone to understand, what I expect is to be judged by people who have never experienced such things, who will dump me in some reactionary diagnosis because they can't be arsed listening. LOL that's after all, why I'm here.
Because no one listens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Weeping Garbage Can, woxihuanni and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I voted for all three.
I hate myself, but I've learned to live with myself.
I hate the world, but I can usually tune it out.
I really, really, REALLY hate "the girl". I wish I could get over it, but I can't. No one in my life has ever treated me so shitty. I curse the day I met the little bitch.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Silvermorning, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Thank you.
Insomnia.
Of all the things I have dealt with, that is the worst.
Six months with less than one hour a night. No one believes it and i don't blame them, but that doesn't stop it from being true. When you fail to have the proper sleep cycles, which includes B wave dream patterns, then you are on a fast track to actual card carrying insanity. Personally, I found I became far more intelligent (or so it seemed LOL) but my basic memory just evaporated. I still suffer from that memory lapse. It's changed who I am.
I don't expect anyone to understand, what I expect is to be judged by people who have never experienced such things, who will dump me in some reactionary diagnosis because they can't be arsed listening. LOL that's after all, why I'm here.
Because no one listens.
I get 4, mostly 5 hours of sleep. My memory is terrible. I am sorry you are suffering so much and that your condition and lack of empathy of others brought you to this site.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Weeping Garbage Can, All washed up and 1 other person
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I hate myself to the point that I can't hate others.

Obviously, I'm appalled with the state of the world and the actions of other, I've met some terrible people in my life. But even then I can't say that I outright hate other people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Weeping Garbage Can, All washed up and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I get 4, mostly 5 hours of sleep. My memory is terrible. I am sorry you are suffering so much and that your condition and lack of empathy of others brought you to this site.
I appreciate your sentiment and your words. Thank you!
May we all get a good nights sleep. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Weeping Garbage Can and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Get back into exercise Mahakali88.
Should help you get some sleep:)

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga