• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ForestDuck

ForestDuck

Jul 11, 2018
  • Have a job that you hate each day, and when you're at work you can't help but think about suicide 24-7.
  • Lost loves ones/exes who have broken your heart.
  • Go for counselling just for amusement, you know it won't work, but you still go as you can talk freely about your death to them and they won't judge you.
  • Just surviving each day because your N or any method you want to end yourself with hasn't arrived yet.
This is me, to summarise, life is shit. The only time I can manage, is when I'm intoxicated - (which is all the time for me).

Reactions: okyeah, agreement, FTL.Wanderer and 2 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Story of my life sans the counseling part.

I'm 38, soon to be 39.

I've seen enough. And my life is now causing pain to others because I am such an unproductive louse.

Conclusion: better off dead. For me and the world.

Reactions: mattwitt, ForestDuck, FTL.Wanderer and 1 other person
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Yes--relate 100%.

Reactions: ForestDuck and Smilla
ForestDuck

ForestDuck

Jul 11, 2018
I've never related to a song this much in my entire life, word by word it's describing me.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer