eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I love Khadija and her videos, she always helps me see different sides. I also like Dylans in trouble, Mtashed and Tectone

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Angst Filled Fuck Up and fleetingnight
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Khadija's videos are great. I happen to really like Danny Gonzalez and Drew Gooden. I like Kurtis Conners content too, but I don't watch him as much anymore due to the whole Dean situation. I also like FunkyFrogBait, Chad Chad, Nick Diramio, Hbomberguy, Jarvis Johnson, YMS, Friendly Space Ninja, and some other one's that I can't think of at the moment.

I also really like We're in Hell:

Reactions: XdragonsoulX and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
Skibidigroyper   1752957346664337713 This guy her..., nah I am joking I don't watch YouTube as I used to but I can assume that Db grinder or joshua Schmidt were my favorite back then.

• Yay!
Reactions: eatantz, Superdeterminist and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I dunno... I just mainly follow some interests and artists there. And some junk.

Reactions: eatantz and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
lazy game reviews
The 8-Bit Guy
nostalgia nerd

Reactions: eatantz, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Mirrory Me and 1 other person
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
I thoroughly enjoy the Scary Interesting story channel. The Collection of Horrible Faiths is really interesting: a lot of unique but terrifying ways to die.

• Love
Reactions: eatantz, Forveleth, ColorlessTrees and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I like Mr. Ballen, and you might think like "how is this guy ballin'? He looks like a basic-ass lumberjack" but I guess that's just his name and he tells fun stories about horrors and mysteries.

• Yay!
Reactions: eatantz and ColorlessTrees
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

No Future For Democracy
Feb 22, 2024
I like Pyro, memeulous, and JrEg. Apart from that, I don't actively watch youtube much. I mainly just use it for music and political content

Reactions: eatantz
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
SkyDivePhil (for his anti-religious content)
Oxford Philosophy of Physics (physics)
Pessimism Channel (pessimist quotes)
Eye Doubt It (right to die)
Anton Estrada (right to die)
The Right To No Longer Exist (right to die)

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
Justin Bieber

• Yay!
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Mostly braindead content and channels with mixed political undertones—all things considered, they'd probably be divisive here, so I've selected the more neutral ones that I actually find useful/enjoyable. Send me off to the Recovery section for some of these, I guess.

-No Lab Coat Required. (Nutrition)
Kiana Dochterty also has some interesting stuff on the same topic.

-Shaelin Writes. (Writing craft advice, but imo more effective than most bigger channels.)

-easy, actually. ("self help", but mildly less annoying; your milage may vary)

-Marc Brunet (art lessons, though I don't draw anymore I found his advice to be most helpful of all the channels I perused)

-Ethan Chlebowski (nutrition/health/cooking advice, mostly taught in a foundational way.)

-Kurzgesagt

-Vibracobra23 - Music based. Just a massive collection of Peel Session tapes in one place, but I thought it was also worth mentioning.

I also love DarlingDollz, but that's way more niche (doll collecting). I hate the annoying community and personas around these channels, but for once, his are relaxing; and when it comes to doll history, nicely presented.

Reactions: Forveleth and eatantz
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I thoroughly enjoy the Scary Interesting story channel. The Collection of Horrible Faiths is really interesting: a lot of unique but terrifying ways to die.

Loooooooooove Scary Interesting! The stories sometimes keep me up at night but I can't stop listening to them. Thanks to this channel, I have learned that cave diving is the stupidest thing a human can do.

I mostly watch dumb stuff to take my mind off of things:
DougDoug (vod squad) - Does silly and cool things with video games and his twitch chat
Letsgameitout - Plays video games "wrong"
BackseatStreamer - Tries to break video games and usually succeeds
James Hoffmann - I don't like coffee but I love watching his videos talking about coffee
Girl With The Dogs - Dog groomer that helps tidy up dogs that would otherwise be turned away
Jelle's Marble League - Yes, marbles as a professional sport. GOOOOO'Rangers!
Matt Rose - Memes

I'm subscribed to way too many channels but those are the ones that I watch most.

Reactions: avoid and eatantz
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I like Arlo, lol. I don't get to watch everything anymore but I like his vibe. I like how he's super nice and chill but then occasionally totally fixates on something he feels strongly about. Only youtuber I've donated to. His old patreon-exclusive podcasts were really nice. He went through a journey with mental health that motivated me to finally try meds and I'm better for it.

• Wow
Reactions: Forveleth, eatantz and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My first favorite YouTuber was probably the Nostalgia Critic. Even though his skits are pretty cringe and sometimes he has torn some of my favorite childhood movies to shreds, he still makes incredibly valid points every once in a while and he really does see the nuance in a lot of matters too. I also appreciate how much of a good sport he is about the people who make fun of him.

Probably my favorite YouTuber is Alpharad, aka that asshole who's probably cucking every JaidenAnimations fanboy. I can't really say why I like him most though. Usually his videos aren't the kind I would definitely want to show everyone. Maybe it's because to me he feels the most authentic as a person even though he really isn't like that in a lot of his latest videos. I initially liked his How to Play Smash 4 character videos but a lot of his other content was great too.

Other favorite YouTubers I have are the Game Grumps, the Underdogs (a group of 4 Australians who usually play Smash Bros), Moist Critikal, and Save Data (a group of guys who are most known for playing all of Ace Attorney with an actual lawyer which is still ongoing).

Last edited:
  • Love