• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tuto170

Student
Jul 1, 2019
Hello, I am suffering schizophrenic from negative symptoms and medication causes me to be flat all the time, but when i think of suicide i get a little bit happy. I live really close to a railways and wanted to ask which train to choose for suicide and where i should stand and what position to hold in front of a train? In my country we don't have super fast trains, but that go 140km/h which a passenger trains and Cargo trains that go much slower but are more heavier and harder to stop (But i dont think that it matters) I personally would go for passenger train (Right) I would hide in the bushes near my home and come when i hear the signal (Yes they Signal near my home) and I have only one neighbour and jump in front of it. I live near town, but in-going trains into town tend have almost full speed. Or i should jump and lay on a steel railway block on my stomach before i ctb?
12889 12888

C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
I don't recommend trains. The conductor could be punished and/or scarred for life. If it were me, I would choose a method that scars the least amount of people.
Have you considered booking a hotel room or something along those lines?

Reactions: Dartz, AtomicNewt, inconsequential and 4 others
T

tuto170

Student
Jul 1, 2019
I have no money and on a disability, i literally have no money and other methods scare me, at least this one looks quick and guaranteed. I dont really care for a conductor, i dont care what happens after my death anyways

Reactions: Coolchicka
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Hello, I am suffering schizophrenic from negative symptoms and medication causes me to be flat all the time, but when i think of suicide i get a little bit happy. I live really close to a railways and wanted to ask which train to choose for suicide and where i should stand and what position to hold in front of a train? In my country we don't have super fast trains, but that go 140km/h which a passenger trains and Cargo trains that go much slower but are more heavier and harder to stop (But i dont think that it matters) I personally would go for passenger train (Right) I would hide in the bushes near my home and come when i hear the signal (Yes they Signal near my home) and I have only one neighbour and jump in front of it. I live near town, but in-going trains into town tend have almost full speed. Or i should jump and lay on a steel railway block on my stomach before i ctb?
View attachment 12889View attachment 12888
you're so brave. I don't think I could do this method.
That said, I feel like the most guaranteed method would probably be to put your head on the rails. Instant decapitation.

Reactions: 21Neberg
T

tuto170

Student
Jul 1, 2019
you're so brave. I don't think I could do this method.
That said, I feel like the most guaranteed method would probably be to put your head on the rails. Instant decapitation.
But would my body be inside of the tracks or outside when i put my head on the rails?

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I would recommend something like the hanging, partial hanging, or night night method all available in resources. Very cheap (possibly free if you have a strong necktie / rope handy) , easy, and painless with the advantage that you won't delay a train for hours and emotionally hurt a conductor / train staff. My friend in the UK is late for work a few times a month because someone decided to do this. People can be injured if the operator slams on the brakes, and lose their jobs if they're late to work.

I know dying is for you and not for other people, but there are better ways, please don't do this in front of a train / operating vehicle.

I'd recommend looking into the night night method, far more reliable, less fear inducing, easy, and quite painless if you take a few minutes to understand it.

That being said I hope you find peace soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg, Soul, cornflowerblue and 1 other person
A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
Laying on the tracks with a body bag covering someone i think would be the most compassionate way cus then the conductor wont know theyre trying to kill themself. I might do this
Disclaimer: I am not convincing or telling anyone to do this I am simply thinking out loud

Reactions: 21Neberg
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
In my experience if you've got the faculties to consider this as a method then you have the faculties to consider other methods too.
CTB will always harm others but you can still limit who those people are.
Train is not a great method from this point of view.
I'm sorry you're suffering the way you are brother and I realise my reply probably isn't very helpful but I hope you can find some peace.
DBD

Reactions: Circles, Kokobushi_bae26, 21Neberg and 1 other person
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
View attachment 12889View attachment 12888

I'd go for this one...Magic...!

12938 7 11020 hogwarts

Reactions: Bubble and whyidon'tknow
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
In my experience if you've got the faculties to consider this as a method then you have the faculties to consider other methods too.
CTB will always harm others but you can still limit who those people are.
Train is not a great method from this point of view.
I'm sorry you're suffering the way you are brother and I realise my reply probably isn't very helpful but I hope you can find some peace.
DBD
Wise words yet again. I appreciate your posts a lot. You seem like a wise man.

Reactions: Circles, Coolchicka, Dead beat dad and 1 other person
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I've read about another person suffering schizophrenia and who committed suicide by getting hit by a train.

It definitely is a method that would kill a person if resting the neck on the track and I assume it doesn't matter if the rest of the body is inside or outside the track. Even just standing still on the track would likely kill a person instantly. I've heard of one survivor to this method but the train was coming to a halt at a station.

Many people use this method in either Japan or China to commit suicide. Except they're getting hit by bullet trains that goes way faster.

In any case I've read a great deal on schizophrenia. I've never suffered the disease but I had life circumstances that made me research into it. You should try intermediate fasting for a couple months and see if the bacteria composition in your digestive system resets. The gut is linked to the brain from new research and theorizing the reason people become schizophrenic is a brain & gut composition; intertwined thus provoking a certain area of the brain and resulting in hallucinations of delusional thinking patterns.

Reactions: Circles and Coolchicka
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
Wise words yet again. I appreciate your posts a lot. You seem like a wise man.

Worshipping 'wisemen' is not always the best way forward....

Reactions: 262653 and GoneWrong
T

tuto170

Student
Jul 1, 2019
I'm stuck between getting hit by a train or hanging. I'm buying a rope tomorrow and gonna practise in a shed and see if it works properly. I haven't backed out from getting cbt by train yet. I mean getting hit by passenger train looks appealing because it's almost guaranteed. Hanging looks more comfortable though

C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
I've read about another person suffering schizophrenia and who committed suicide by getting hit by a train.

It definitely is a method that would kill a person if resting the neck on the track and I assume it doesn't matter if the rest of the body is inside or outside the track. Even just standing still on the track would likely kill a person instantly. I've heard of one survivor to this method but the train was coming to a halt at a station.

Many people use this method in either Japan or China to commit suicide. Except they're getting hit by bullet trains that goes way faster.

In any case I've read a great deal on schizophrenia. I've never suffered the disease but I had life circumstances that made me research into it. You should try intermediate fasting for a couple months and see if the bacteria composition in your digestive system resets. The gut is linked to the brain from new research and theorizing the reason people become schizophrenic is a brain & gut composition; intertwined thus provoking a certain area of the brain and resulting in hallucinations of delusional thinking patterns.
Could you link me to that research study?

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Fuck no... Trains look fine and dandy until one flies around in a meter away from you. This shit is as scary to me as the thought of jumping from a tall building. No...
And that annoying, buzzing sound the train does when you are close! I want to traumatize the conductor just for that sound. I was considering this method until I met the train in a more intimate situation... It's like a girl with lots of make-up who looks attractive from the distance but horrendous when you come close.

I think that hanging overall is quite good. It's one of the leading methods for a good reason. Affordable and accessible for commoners. Or partial hanging... I don't know how it's called. The one that starves your brain and brain needs a whole lot and now... I've read that it consumes much greater share of resources than its proportional volume to the rest of the body. The biggest mouth in the family.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Fuck no... Trains look fine and dandy until one flies around in a meter away from you. This shit is as scary to me as the thought of jumping from a tall building. No...
And that annoying, buzzing sound the train does when you are close! I want to traumatize the conductor just for that sound. I was considering this method until I met the train in a more intimate situation... It's like a girl with lots of make-up who looks attractive from the distance but horrendous when you come close.

I think that hanging overall is quite good. It's one of the leading methods for a good reason. Affordable and accessible for commoners. Or partial hanging... I don't know how it's called. The one that starves your brain and brain needs a whole lot and now... I've read that it consumes much greater share of resources than its proportional volume to the rest of the body. The biggest mouth in the family.
Now I'm dying to know what "Fuck no" sounds like in Ukrainian...

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Now I'm dying to know what "Fuck no" sounds like in Ukrainian...

I know it sounds selfish but I don't want you to die.
I'd loosley translate it as... "Ну нахуй", which expresses an intense dislike or aversion towards an idea, notion, occurrence, circumstance, etc..
Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with Ukrainian swearings, but it's probably the same.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I know it sounds selfish but I don't want you to die.
I'd loosley translate it as... "Ну нахуй", which expresses an intense dislike or aversion towards an idea, notion, occurrence, circumstance, etc..
Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with Ukrainian swearings, but it's probably the same.
Can you spell it phonetically in English letters, like how it would sound?

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Can you spell it phonetically in English letters, like how it would sound?

Hmm...
No͝o ˈnāho͞oi
That's the closest I can think of. I can't tell the difference between "o: " and "o͞o", intuitively they look similar and sound the same.

I've put a link above for the best sounding. They have "sound" button.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Could you link me to that research study?
Research is also showing how other mental issues or diseases are linked to the gut than just schizophrenia.
You can use google to search "brain gut research mental illness and disease" and find more links than the following I've included here.

I can't find the exact article I've read in the past but these are all similar to what I read last year.

Reactions: Coolchicka
Umbra

Umbra

Trans Girl
Mar 15, 2019
It seems easier to position yourself on the first one, either should do though.