• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Regarding the bottom part (cowcatcher), which train model would be more convenient for CTB by decapitation? (placing my neck on the tracks)
P. S. If your first thought is to warn me against this method, no need. I wouldn't pick this method either if I had any other choices. I'm fully aware of the 3rd parties involved or consequences if I fail. Thanks in advance!

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Only you can decide. Sorry it has come to this.

Reactions: kilowatt
T

TimonofAthens

Nov 10, 2023
You want to make sure it has enough clearance to get over your head (it would still be fatal, mind). Other than that I'm not sure it matters.

Good luck fren!

• Love
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Only you can decide. Sorry it has come to this.
Well yes.. Tho I am asking for help on it. I'm pretty certain the distance from the cowcatcher is important and even after doing my research I am still not sure. It's not really a matter of preference I could say. But thank you, regardless.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I think it really doesn't matter wich one. Pick the one that you think is prettier I'd go with the second one ig? The first one looks like some special train and it seems slower in my opinion, but still more then fast enough to get the job done so yeah... Hope for a quick and peaceful passing <3

• Love
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
I think it really doesn't matter wich one. Pick the one that you think is prettier I'd go with the second one ig? The first one looks like some special train and it seems slower in my opinion, but still more then fast enough to get the job done so yeah... Hope for a quick and peaceful passing <3
The first one is actually ~10km/h faster. The first one also has more passengers, so I'd be getting in the way of more people, yet the second one is still slower, barely past the necessary speed. I think I'm yet to check at the place if either of them look more convenient when it comes to the length and width my neck is supposed to fit in.
Although both would qualify to get the job done, I like to be on the safe side.
Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
Grimscribe

Grimscribe

In Defense of Non-Existence
May 16, 2023
If I were you, I'd probably pick the faster one. Since you already stated that 3rd parties is not a concern, I wouldn't worry about if one has more passengers than the other.

• Love
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I went through a phase if thinking about jumping in front of a train. Never thought about laying on the rails, just jumping out when it was too late for the driver to brake.

Always chose a freight train, I know a branch line that only has freight trains these days.

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
I went through a phase if thinking about jumping in front of a train. Never thought about laying on the rails, just jumping out when it was too late for the driver to brake.

Always chose a freight train, I know a branch line that only has freight trains these days.
Unfortunately there's no freight trains passing near me. But thank you! I still consider decapitation a more reliable way.

Reactions: Yaffle