• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
For Germany: Björn Höcke. A court confirmed you can officially call him a fascist.
In the US: Marjorie Taylor Greene
France: Le Pen or Zemmour
Italy: Salvini or Berlusconi
Russia: Putin
GB: not sure I don't know extremists there maybe Thatcher LMAO honestly I don't know much about her. I like or dislike most politicians in GB roundabout the same. Maybe Johnson was the worst. Though I was often astonished how he came away with so many scandals

Last edited:
KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
I'm in Australia, and all of them.

Grew up with senators coming over for lunch / dinner. Have an ex who was the son of a politician. Politician would pay money under the counter so their son wouldn't get into trouble with law enforcement, including for rape and sexual assaults. My stepfather worked for federal health - our universal healthcare system.

All of them.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
For Germany: Björn Höcke. A court confirmed you can officially call him a fascist.
In the US: Marjorie Taylor Greene
France: Le Pen or Zemmour
Italy: Salvini or Berlusconi
Russia: Putin
GB: not sure I don't know extremists there maybe Thatcher LMAO honestly I don't know much about her. I like or dislike most politicians in GB roundabout the same. Maybe Johnson was the worst. Though I was often astonished how he came away with so many scandals

I dislike the wannabe Soviet politicians of the European Soviet Union the most.

Reactions: color_me_gone
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
Lots of em are Scary lizards

Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
You made your list wrong. You were supposed to name the worst politicians in every country and accidentally listed the only respectable ones.
Other than above listed (+Trump and DeSantis, also admirable people), all politicians are equally scum.

Also, imagine giving a shit what the stupid fucking German courts have to say about literally anything. Bureaucratic stasi fucks who tow every line and piss sitting down. Fuck them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kawika12
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
All are hyenas, yes. But there's levels.

Pedro Sánchez you son of a bitch, you should be in jail. Same with near all of the local politicians