• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RN13

Pharma kills
Jun 3, 2024
See title. Just curious.

Since i hear a lot around me 'he took a bunch of sleeping pills and he was gone' when people ctb

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Benzodiazipines aren't lethal. Most likely the sleeping pill od deaths were barbiturates which can be lethal. Fentanyl and the newer synthetic opioids are lethal. Alcohol can help make pills more lethal.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet
R

RN13

Pharma kills
Jun 3, 2024
Benzodiazipines aren't lethal. Most likely the sleeping pill od deaths were barbiturates which can be lethal. Fentanyl and the newer synthetic opioids are lethal. Alcohol can help make pills more lethal.
I read a lot about nitazenes lately.
It seems it's like N if you take 3 of those nitazene pills. I can't imagine it's that easy. Why should people want N then??

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I would rather use the synthetic opioids to ctb. Wouldn't want em for any other reason. I wouldn't want to survive ctb attempt using em. I love opiates for pain but synthetic opioids have bad side effects on me. Make me sick.

• Informative
Reactions: RN13