• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Prove it . I've seen hundreds of goodby threads here . Prove those prolife scare threads were true . Any one can type anything . Sure humans never lie. I am actually from another planet in the galaxy. See how easy it is to type a lie. Pph also observed many SN suicides all peaceful
I'll be honest with you, SN doesn't look necessarily painful, or very painful, but there's a gross amount of misinformation surrounding it from comments like your's.

There's been a couple videos that have floated around on these forums of full suicide attempts, beginning to end, some transcripts too, of people who have taken SN. The vast majority have not been pretty, let me tell you that. Almost all of the attempts I've seen myself in these videos have people convulsing, worrying so hard they nearly (or do?) shit themselves, all while a raspy "Fuck, fuck fuck..." comes out of their mouths. I really dislike when people go "Yeah, this or that source says it's peaceful", but it's really not always. I'm more than happy to link you to these videos if you so desire. Again, maybe not painful (sometimes it will be, not everyone's attempt is the same), but I can almost guarantee that unless you knock yourself out before the symptoms start kicking in, it will not be a pleasant experience. If it were as peaceful as you make it out to be, we wouldn't have nearly as many experiences with SN as we hear on these forums.

And to answer OP's question, because I hate to detract from the main point of discussion, as someone who's tried VSED, mainly the water part (can't exactly hide the not-eating from my family, but who looks at how much you drink???), you'll forget. It's as simple as that. You'll wake up, maybe a day or two or even three (in my case) having not had any water, you'll go downstairs and by the time you remember you even want to catch the bus, you'll have downed two or three glasses of water outright. It takes a complete lack of will as well as constant reminders of your desired impending doom to not drink water, and even then, it'll take farrr longer than 3-5 days, even if you're an active person, unless you sweat like a pig during that week. I've read through a few papers myself of the elderly taking over a week, some up to 10 days, to die. The 'Rule of 3s' applies to deserts where you're going to lose water all the time, not some mild temperature city where you can go multiple days without water without even remembering. It's going to take far longer to die than you'd expect.

Last edited: