• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
My backup method is "compression" as described in the book "Five Last Acts"... Although this thread may not seem at first to apply... read down lower.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/paracetamol.56669/

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
I think that method blows but that is just me.
Some people like partial but I cant try that method so that's probably why i think it sucks. Plus it just seems unreliable.

B

brokenangel

Dec 5, 2020
I think that method blows but that is just me.
Some people like partial but I cant try that method so that's probably why i think it sucks. Plus it just seems unreliable.
Oh ok

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Is the partial or night night method more reliable?
Part of the problem is there's really no way to do a comparison. So, all you're really going to get are opinions and anecdotes.

To kys well involves a lot of research, planning, prep, and practice. I think both of those methods can work well... if done correctly.

This site has tons of resources. I'd start by looking into the ~mainstream books that have been published (like the one I like, "Five Last Acts" and the "Peaceful Pill Handbook" (PPH or PPeH): These people have worked hard on this... kinda their full-time jobs. Also look at the "megathreads" for the methods you're interested in. This page indexes many of the resources... it's a long list, so please scroll down to see it all before diving-in. There's also a wiki to check out. Best wishes!
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Last edited: