• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SuperioS

SuperioS

Jan 16, 2024
I was thinking about jumping and i dont want to survive with like 200 broken bones so i'd like to know what heights are fatal

Reactions: ihateearth
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Student
May 31, 2023
maybe 30 story. seen someone jump around 20 and still survive. aint risking it myself

Reactions: bwerner
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
300ft to be guaranteed. That's taller than it sounds too.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Nothing under 10 stories for a building. Go tall. For a bridge starting at 140-150 feet but find one as high as you can. Decide if you want a solid surface to hit or water. With water you can drown after you hit the surface. Drowning is fast. It's not as bad as people say.

Google how people die from jumping. The San Francisco bridge has a lot of info on this method.

It's suggested to fall backwards if you do so you won't be as nervous. I wanted to do this, but didn't have the nerve once there. Went to two different bridges. It's not as easy as it seems. Maybe be drunk or something after you get there.

What I would do better is jump without thinking. The thinking made me stop. Looking down too much as well. A building would be easier, but they lock doors to the roof sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwerner