• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I plan to ctb in a room near the attic in the house my families apartment is in, the problem is I don't know what I should do if I have unluck and someone else is in the staircase while I want to go up?

I will have to go 3 floors up to be there and in every floor there are families so I plan to do it when they are at work, I guess they go to work from 6 up to 18 but every family is different and I don't know their exact regimen but I will try to do it while most are at work and I wrote down on my phone text editor when I heard someone in the staircase which was at 13:48, 17:00, 17:16 and 21:00, so I can't do it near those times but maybe I should take one day to be close to my apartment door to hear all the times they are in the staircase.
When I ctb I will just tell my family that I am going to the cinema, movies that match me there are on 14:40, 14:55, 17:05 and 17:10 so I could go a hour or so before that and tell my family I will eat at a restaurant so I can fast.

But the problem is even when I go up to the room and someone is in the staircase above me I don't know what I should do or what if they open their door and see me?
If I go up and I hear them above me I could maybe hide but I don't think it is easy to hide in my staircase but when they open their door and see me going up I don't know which excuse I should use, even going down would be weird cause I don't live in their floor and the attic doesn't belong to me.

When I am already out and hear someone above I could maybe go out of the house and go away to a tree and wait until they go away and then go inside the house again and then up to the room but that could still be suspicious if someone sees me doing that and also I am generelly scared to go outside the house, maybe I could go back to the apartment once and say I forgot something but I could only do that once.

I thought about doing in the basement but my family uses it and someone else lives in the room next to it so I am scared they would find me there.

I plan to ctb next week either on monday, thuesday or wednesday but this still bothers me how I should guarantee going up in that room.

Last edited:
Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
physics

physics

Jun 12, 2023
if you tell you're going for a movie there'll be a chance that someone might want to join you. why don't you try at late night? It's all good if you don't make noise

S

SeenMoreThanEnough

Student
Sep 16, 2022
You need to find somewhere better and more private to do this. The last thing you want is to be rescued after your brain has been deprived of oxygen long enough to turn you into an invalid or human vegetable, but not long enough to cause brain death and stop your heart. It's not worth the risk. Find a better spot.

Reactions: tora
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
if you tell you're going for a movie there'll be a chance that someone might want to join you.
I already told my family and they don't want to join me and I don't have real friends so I don't need to tell them.
why don't you try at late night? It's all good if you don't make noise
Sn can make noises and my walls are shit so I am afraid they will hear it and also my mother goes into my room sometimes.
You need to find somewhere better and more private to do this. The last thing you want is to be rescued after your brain has been deprived of oxygen long enough to turn you into an invalid or human vegetable, but not long enough to cause brain death and stop your heart. It's not worth the risk. Find a better spot.
Why is the spot not good?
It is an unused storage room so there is no reason for anyone to enter it and it it in the floor above the highest apartments so I am pretty sure they can't hear me when they are not near there and if I remember correctly I could block the door from the inside.
I don't know a better spot, I am scared to go out cause my abuser sometimes searches for me and that could ruin my plan and I can also be found in a forest and a hotel costs too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: lokabe82
S

SeenMoreThanEnough

Student
Sep 16, 2022
Why is the spot not good?
It is an unused storage room so there is no reason for anyone to enter it and it it in the floor above the highest apartments so I am pretty sure they can't hear me when they are not near there and if I remember correctly I could block the door from the inside.
I don't know a better spot, I am scared to go out cause my abuser sometimes searches for me and that could ruin my plan and I can also be found in a forest and a hotel costs too much.
Because of the risk you're found before you die completely, that's all. As far as a hotel? A cheap $50 room would be worth it to me. What if one of the families' kids is exploring and finds you up there, rotting away? If you think you're stealthy enough to not be heard, go for it. All I'm saying is never underestimate how friggin' nosy people can be, especially neighbours :pfff:

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Because of the risk you're found before you die completely, that's all. As far as a hotel? A cheap $50 room would be worth it to me. What if one of the families' kids is exploring and finds you up there, rotting away? If you think you're stealthy enough to not be heard, go for it. All I'm saying is never underestimate how friggin' nosy people can be, especially neighbours :pfff:
I haven't thought about kids exploring the house, I wish I could remember to which side the door opens cause then I could block it from the inside with my body so they can't open it.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
It's hard to answer that, if you don't know what to say, we know even less. We don't know the social context of the place etc... and a lot of other things. all I can think is, make up a story about hunting ghosts or something and say you need to be in this place alone.

S

SeenMoreThanEnough

Student
Sep 16, 2022
I haven't thought about kids exploring the house, I wish I could remember to which side the door opens cause then I could block it from the inside with my body so they can't open it.
Your body weight isn't going to be anywhere near enough to stop someone from opening the door. Save up a few bucks and get a private room for a night. That's my final answer, Regis.

Reactions: annointed_towers
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
It's hard to answer that, if you don't know what to say, we know even less. We don't know the social context of the place etc... and a lot of other things. all I can think is, make up a story about hunting ghosts or something and say you need to be in this place alone.
Maybe I could say I want to record a video there or I am any geo location based game.
Your body weight isn't going to be anywhere near enough to stop someone from opening the door. Save up a few bucks and get a private room for a night. That's my final answer, Regis.
When I was a kid and my fathe has beaten me up I ran in the toilet (the toilet door couldn't be closed like most normal toilet doors for some reason) and laying on the ground with my back to the door and legs stretched to the wall stopped anyone from entering, I often hid that way and I was 9-10 in that time now I am even heavier so it needs much force to push the door open then.

S

SeenMoreThanEnough

Student
Sep 16, 2022
Maybe I could say I want to record a video there or I am any geo location based game.

When I was a kid and my fathe has beaten me up I ran in the toilet (the toilet door couldn't be closed like most normal toilet doors for some reason) and laying on the ground with my back to the door and legs stretched to the wall stopped anyone from entering, I often hid that way and I was 9-10 in that time now I am even heavier so it needs much force to push the door open then.
Your father probably never pushed as hard as he could because he knew you were in there and didn't want to hurt you. Anyways, we're getting off topic here. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.