• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
I had two beers with several milligrams of Xanax and I went batshit crazy. Smashed the floor with baseball bat, threw stuff around the apartment. I didn't go to sleep until 5 am and I ate 250g of chocolate.

Reactions: Final Escape
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
I had two beers with several milligrams of Xanax and I went batshit crazy. Smashed the floor with baseball bat, threw stuff around the apartment. I didn't go to sleep until 5 am and I ate 250g of chocolate.
The problem I see with drugs is that they have the potential to take your worries away. So things like benzos will lift you out of the mindset of suicide. Any drug will suddenly change your mindset, its wether it will change it for the good. of course everyone's different but I know thats what will happen with me.

Reactions: Nzbeelover
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Oops, didn't mean to actually reply to your post. Was a reply to the main thread.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I don't need any drugs to have impulsive behaviour. I am a pro and this comes naturally these days
which is why I am so dangerous and probably a psychiatrists worst and most difficult type of patient.i keep everyone on their toes because anything is possible.life and situations can, and do dramatically change for me within hours.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
No.I guess I am truly ready and have accepted my fate.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018

This guy knows how to PARTY

No. All seriousness. For everyone it is different. Your reactions to drugs are subjective. I don't react the same way to coke as Maktubler, Skitliv, or Apoxia would. So. But mixing substances is always a thing too. Benzos and alcohol always lead to interesting situations.

This one time I took some xanax and slammed two shots of tequila at home and passed out on the front lawn in the middle of the night. I still don't know what happened that day.

Three rules before doing drugs.

Know yourself.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry .
Each to their own.I guess it's personal preference.it would take the edge of the anxiety and relax your mind a little.

Reactions: Volatile
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Sorry .
Each to their own.I guess it's personal preference.it would take the edge of the anxiety and relax your mind a little.
Did u look up Hoover dam bridge yet? What do you think of it as a spot?

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It looks awesome but I am not in the US. I don't think its fair to expect my body to be repatriated back to the UK.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Not even alcohol before jumping off bridge?
Alcohol might be the exception, it amplifies what mood your already in. So I guess if your psyching yourself up to CTB in theory it will give you the courage to do it.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Adderall makes u fearless and less inhibited. Basically it is a lot like meth. Numbs u out.

Reactions: Lara Francis
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Ketamine, GHB, you mean drugs that will zero out your inhibitions/hesitation to jump? Maybe a dose of 4-5Mg Xanax.

Reactions: azeton
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Lmao :pfff: