• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

danielkp

Nov 6, 2022
I mean, which country has the best social and healthcare support for people who have mental issues? I don't mean incapacitating issues, just problems that seem to be "solvable" only by suicide in other countries.
Scandinavian countries?

A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
I would avoid first-world countries, but also countries that are actively attacked by them. Places no-one is looking to control.

D

danielkp

Nov 6, 2022
How about Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia? Seriously. I think they are very nice places. But social security and healthcare services... well, who knows.
Israel? Maybe. ( But it's both attacking and being attacked. )

Andro • Ανδρομέδα

Andro • Ανδρομέδα

Nov 12, 2022
I mean, which country has the best social and healthcare support for people who have mental issues? I don't mean incapacitating issues, just problems that seem to be "solvable" only by suicide in other countries.
Scandinavian countries?
Well, I have some insight about Brazil. Healthcare is available, it has problems, but it still is free. But the economy is rigged and jobs are few, however if you secure one, you'll likely make it.
plus you would make friends more easily and also have access to education, which might make you more comfortable in society

Reactions: zeenatax
A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
@danielkp
Southern africa, be wary in the americas, yes the middle east or southwest asia are good places especially southwest asia because it's not a desert.
I would start by making money in a rich country (country of origin?), getting to know the remote community virtually, make virtual friends, irl friends, visit the place, move there, then finally establish a small village with the community fostered. Ensuring freedom and privacy from the issues present in previous lifestyle is essential so maintaining an independent economy is important (make my own food and goods), have my own mindset to be independent also. And ensure previous state has no access (eliminate all internet footprints, plant trees in community, precautions to prevent leaks). Of course, privacy is my goal because societies scare me. I want to return to the more natural lifestyle of small tribes. If you don't care about that you can just get rich or powerful or something in a first world country, then use wealth in the poorer country, don't even have to move if you're rich idk. For me I would still want to die in that circumstance..

Last edited:
ceus

ceus

<3
Nov 17, 2022
How about the Scandinavian countries (if you have the option of permanent migration) ?
They are remote, sparsly populated and very well structured.
People there are the best non-native English speakers according to some surveys (which I can't cite sry :P).
So you would not have to learn a completely new language.
Furthermore they provide free healthcare and have an excellent education system.
Land is comparibly cheap there, especially in the outback.

I guess there are also drawbacks though...
Scandinavian people are known to be reclusive. It's not easy to become friends with them. However once they like you they are really loyal.
On top of that those are amongst the coldest and darkest places you could move to besides maybe Siberia.

Still I think a lot of us could enjoy the aesthetic of them enormously since they project a certain melancholy, which at least for me, feels like home.