Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
I have one in mind, but I'm curious about others.

mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
If I had to, it would be the Golden Gate Bridge. It is the closest to me, and it was at one point a hot spot for jumpers. Theres a documentary about it on youtube. Also quite a beautiful scene for a final moment.

Reactions: mediocre
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
If I had to, it would be the Golden Gate Bridge. It is the closest to me, and it was at one point a hot spot for jumpers. Theres a documentary about it on youtube. Also quite a beautiful scene for a final moment.
That is actually a terrible spot. People don't die on impact. It's not high enough. Water isn't like concrete unless it's super high. They die by breaking their bones and drowning underneath in the darkness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saed
Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
I intend to jump from a pretty beautiful bridge a couple states over within the next few weeks, but I'm afraid if I specify it might be used against me to stop me. It's kind of foresty with a river running below it. Would it better to aim for trees next to the river or just yeet into the water itself?

mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
That is actually a terrible spot. People don't die on impact. It's not high enough. Water isn't like concrete unless it's super high. They die by breaking their bones and drowning underneath in the darkness.
Oh shit.. thats gruesome. Good to know..

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
That would definitely be The Golden Gate Bridge. I always associate it with 1960s, love, traveling and freedom. An era when I did not exist and an era which will never come back. Just time and place which would be more acceptable for me. I always feel I live at the wrong times.

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
I intend to jump from a pretty beautiful bridge a couple states over within the next few weeks, but I'm afraid if I specify it might be used against me to stop me. It's kind of foresty with a river running below it. Would it better to aim for trees next to the river or just yeet into the water itself?
Trees would save you.
That would definitely be The Golden Gate Bridge. I always associate it with 1960s, love, traveling and freedom. An era when I did not exist and an era which will never come back. Just time and place which would be more acceptable for me. I always feel I live at the wrong times.
I read somewhere that people don't die on impact. They break their bones and drown.

Reactions: Torbasco
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
Yeah, I figured, thanks. It's ridiculously high up anyway so I doubt it matters anyway lol
Are you afraid? I am. I feel i'll end up paralyzed with fear at my bridge.

Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
Are you afraid? I am. I feel i'll end up paralyzed with fear at my bridge.
I know I'll be afraid to some extent from survival instinct, but I'm a little weird and have always loved heights and beautiful landscapes, so I think I'll find peace once I overcome that initial fear and appreciate the ending I've always wanted. I wish you the best with whatever you decide.

Reactions: Close_to_freedom