• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I don't know if you can get a definitive answer or a decent answer beyond the following: use a flow rate that they system can support, the higher of the two numbers is better provided it does not overwhelm the system and is not actively forcing gas into your lungs, as this will cause lung trauma.

Take your mask, put it up to your face without straps, and turn the gas on. The bag should not overinflate, the valves should be working but not strained, it should remain affixed to your face with mild pressure from your hand without either forcing air down your throat or trying shoot off your face (a sign the valves are not able to remove adequate gas flow). Since you are doing this, you might want to take a few deep breaths (being careful to position the mask so that it falls away from your face if (when) you pass out).

I've said previously, I would use a bag or a regulator, but it is your call.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and Stepheng7287
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
What would be a high enough flowrate for an ill fitting mask? 20? 25lpm?
Depending on the shape of the mask and the amount of leakage, perhaps as high as 25LPM would flush away any errant oxygen.

Reactions: Stepheng7287