N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I like Nirvana. However they are a little bit overrated. The hype and status is a little bit too much. But that is probably to a certain extent subjective.

I currently read a list. I like The Beatles a lot and don't consider them overrated.

Kendrick Lamar - maybe a little bit not sure I am not really an expert anyway

Beyonce - yes I fully agree overrated

Drake - Hell yeah from that list the most significant overrated one

The list also includes Eminem. I love Eminem. His old songs and Kamikaze are my favorite rap songs. However some albums were rather average and I say that as a huge fan.

Underrated: I barely have knowledge so don't ask me.

Last edited:
TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
Under rated;
-nathan Apollo
-Måneskin
-the orion experience

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I do love Van Gogh's work but I imagine he is only as famous as he is because of his story. (Which may not even be true!)

I'd hazard a guess that he is one of THE most famous Artist's- yet I'd say technically, there are better out there. Again- I do love a lot of his work though and clearly, others do too. Art is subjective after all- perhaps it isn't fair to say who is 'best'.

Reactions: Grayfield
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Ok... But I might get rocks thrown at me. :wink: Honestly I don't usually like to shit on singers/bands other people like, but you asked. :wink:

#1 overrated by far ABBA ... I don't know how they even got nominated for a Grammy.
Answers the question, if someone releases an album 40+ years after they split up... Will anyone care.
I say NO!!!! I'm sure many would disagree

#1 Underated Rock Band for me ...
Theory Of A Deadman
Now they don't even play new Rock on the radio anymore so they will probably never be huge. :aw:

Those are the first ones I can think about. :smiling:

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Overrated- black pink: they use the same girl crush bad bitch formula over and over again. I still like them but wish they would do something new.

Underrated- everglow: remind me of a more versatile blackpink. They just need some more polishing.