• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RedKingdom

RedKingdom

Save me from this hell, let me rest in peace
Mar 6, 2023
I've been doing a lot of research on the hydrogen sulfide method in your car and think that's the way I'm going to CTB. I recently bought a gallon of muriatic acid along with 2.5 gallons worth of lime sulfur fungicide which should be more than plenty. I'll probably only mix 1/2 gallon of each chemical to the bucket cuz I've seen a video on how explosive of a reaction it has when you mix them together in large quantities such as a gallon each.

Anyways as the title says, I'm currently struggling on finding a location where it won't it too obvious what's going on. Last thing I need is for the cops to roll up or be spotted by someone. I do intend on putting warning signs on the car windows before following through. I'll also be doing it in the middle of the night like 3am I'm thinking. I would do it at home but don't want my family and neighbors to find me outside in that state later on. Part of me was thinking about picking a random apartment complex in town and parking there to do it. Thoughts in general or suggestions?

RdMrk

RdMrk

Feb 24, 2023
How about renting out a campground for a night?

RedKingdom

RedKingdom

Save me from this hell, let me rest in peace
Mar 6, 2023
How about renting out a campground for a night?
Thanks actually a pretty brilliant suggestion! Thank you for your input

Reactions: RdMrk