• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

henikova

Dec 19, 2022
I know live streaming is not allowed here and I respectfully accept the rules of the house.
But I wonder how and where such virtual live events could take place?
I am not for the gore experience.
Simply I think it'd be a consoling feeling for the ones leaving to have a company even virtually if they felt need for it.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Darkweb. I'm 99% sure there's some kind of livestream, not a "red room", just to escape rules/regulations and to be pro-freespeech.

On the surface web, prob on platforms with little moderation, given your not "big enough" for human mods to be there, like rumble. Or platforms that are too small to have 1,000s of paid moderators, with streaming not their main focus, facebook livestream (I guess).

Other places that host that kind of content without taking it down as fast as possible likely won't get mentioned where lurkers and the general public can see. Use DMs.

Reactions: ShotgunShell
ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy

this sucks
Feb 20, 2023
Darkweb. I'm 99% sure there's some kind of livestream, not a "red room", just to escape rules/regulations and to be pro-freespeech.

On the surface web, prob on platforms with little moderation, given your not "big enough" for human mods to be there, like rumble. Or platforms that are too small to have 1,000s of paid moderators, with streaming not their main focus, facebook livestream (I guess).

Other places that host that kind of content without taking it down as fast as possible likely won't get mentioned where lurkers and the general public can see. Use DMs.
Generally tor and that kind of stuff is so slow a stream would never be possible, at least in my experience

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Generally tor and that kind of stuff is so slow a stream would never be possible, at least in my experience
I mean, it'd be laggy as hell and not necessarly "Live" (huge delay), but it is technically possible.

I never said you HAD to ude darkweb. Just anywhere the where moderators won't have their eyes on you and won't act swift. Most streamed suicides happen on the "light" web, not darkweb.

ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy

this sucks
Feb 20, 2023
I'm not trying to say you're argument was that it was all on the dark web, I was just saying I'd be surprised if their were any live streams on tor or something.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
I'm not trying to say you're argument was that it was all on the dark web, I was just saying I'd be surprised if their were any live streams on tor or something.
fair. sry for misunderstanding, I'm autist.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatFlyGuy
ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy

this sucks
Feb 20, 2023
Hey no worries everyone misreads stuff from time to time

W

wait-bus-stop

Feb 5, 2023
There is a question to be asked where do most of these sites get their videos. I am assuming they are not streaming them live themselves though I am sure they would love to

Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
I'm thinking of using discord so that way it's just a room and won't be exposed to the wrong people. Just those that want to watch.