F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
I have been working on my plan to CTB and this time around I want to make sure that everything is prepared before I CTB. I need some suggestions on where to CTB. I have my method and it is oding on something with a high success right. Is it a good idea to commit suicide inside my home to go out somewhere? What are some other places to CTB?

E

_exhausted_

Sep 19, 2023
Key for me is to minimize the impact on others as much as possible. My father CTB in the basement of my parents' house and I'd never want to taint the space in that way. As such, all my attempts have been in my vehicle or in my trailer. I won't try in the place I'm living or in a hotel etc. The other key is somewhere you won't be found in time of course.

F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
Key for me is to minimize the impact on others as much as possible. My father CTB in the basement of my parents' house and I'd never want to taint the space in that way. As such, all my attempts have been in my vehicle or in my trailer. I won't try in the place I'm living or in a hotel etc. The other key is somewhere you won't be found in time of course.
Where outdoors can you recommend me? I don't have a car. Do you think behind a bush or somewhere around the forest is a good idea?