• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Misanthropic Soul

Misanthropic Soul

Sep 27, 2019
I want something more dramatic (edgy me) so I was thinking about cutting myself in the woods at night. The question though is, where should I cut myself to feel as less pain as possible? And, will it still hurt like hell? Sliting my throat or wrists seem to be... well, pretty painful, which is why I'd preferably avoid that.

anonymous anomaly

anonymous anomaly

Lost.
Jan 3, 2020
I find that cutting forearms, thighs and torso hurts less. Places closer to the bone hurt more. However, you have to be aware of what clothes you're wearing, because sometimes it can rub on your cuts and occasionally (for me), it can cause them to bleed - if they're fresh. When it rubs, it also hurts.
Although I'm a chronic cutter myself, I wouldn't suggest this for anyone else, because it gets addictive and soon you'll find that it won't be enough.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel