• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pksparks

Apr 19, 2018
So, I really want to ctb someday and I know what method I want to use. I'm just not sure where I want to be right when it happens. I'd like to be in a bed but I dont want anybody to find me inside the house when it happens. I've been thinking about just walking away at night and just do it far away from home but I dont know how to fo this. Where can I go so no one will bother me when I ctb?

NoSuicideSquadWithMe

NoSuicideSquadWithMe

Jul 3, 2018
In my opinion it all depends on the method. If you slit your wrists do it in the bathtub when nobody's home so the blood drains away. If you hang yourself, I'd recommend a closet. Drowning; bathtub or a body of water. If I took pills I'd check out at a hotel room or just go to sleep after eating them.

N

nopoint

Jul 5, 2018
I think about this question all the time. I think I haven't done it because I haven't found an answer. I can't do it at home because it might affect my house's retail price if my parents decide to sell it. I don't want to do it somewhere that's public because I don't think it's fair for those passerby to be traumatized by my dead body, or my parents might feel shame when they go and collect my body. I want to do it somewhere private.

Reactions: dano6533
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I have thought about this alot because I wouldn't want my family to find me and I would prefer it were paramedics or someone who is more likely to handle seeing a body well. I will/would do it in a car and cover the windows with signs saying to call the emergency services so no one has to see. I would rent a car so hopefully my car can keep its value and either be used or sold.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
If I were you I would start looking at google maps in the outskirts of your city. Find somewhere hidden of plain sight, but not too difficult to reach. You should be able to find several places in many areas.