• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

itchygator

itchygator

Jan 17, 2024
After my divorce, I went and got a fun and fast car and would often breakaway randomly and drive out 2 hours or so to the beach to sit by myself in the sand facing the ocean, listening to the seagulls.
That's what I miss the most. Before I got paralyzed.
I would give anything to be able to have one last day out there again. Shit, I'd give it all to feel my dick again. lol o well.

Serious_Sam

Serious_Sam

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
Driving helps me too.

id find an excuse to leave in the middle of the night when no one was on the streets and drive (i would go grocery shopping, before COVID put a stop to 24 hr stores)

gas is expensive as fuck though so i stopped lol

Reactions: itchygator
Upvote 0
itchygator

itchygator

Jan 17, 2024
Driving helps me too.

id find an excuse to leave in the middle of the night when no one was on the streets and drive (i would go grocery shopping, before COVID put a stop to 24 hr stores)

gas is expensive as fuck though so i stopped lol
Word. Yea gas was Dam near 5 a gallon when I got un a wreck that left me bed bound. And it figures now I hear gas is at all time low nowadays

Upvote 0
Serious_Sam

Serious_Sam

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
Word. Yea gas was Dam near 5 a gallon when I got un a wreck that left me bed bound. And it figures now I hear gas is at all time low nowadays
gas is still worth more than milk so it aint that low lol. Im sorry to hear about your wreck :(

Reactions: itchygator
Upvote 0
itchygator

itchygator

Jan 17, 2024
Well fuck I deserve it. I was driving like an asshole. I'm lucky I didn't hurt someone.

Upvote 0
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
It's a mountain pass, about 1 hr, 1 hr 1/2 from where I stay.
It's..i dont know if it qualifies as relaxing but since it's a small two lane uphill road that has its fair share of twisties, it calms my mind down quick, fast and in a hurry because i cant afford to think of anything else while driving it (or else i'll end up down the side of the mountain).

There's another place about 1 hour away that...hmm. well it's basically reclaimed land from the sea that the province is developing into a park of sorts..... so there's a boardwalk and small stalls and stuff...

If i feel really heavy I sometimes just end up going around in circles using the highway..

Upvote 0
Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
I thought I was the only one to do this! I used to go to a bench in a big park in my city; I called it "the suicide bench" because I used to go there everytime I was haunted by suicidal thoughts. I just sat there among the trees and wrote in my diary. Later I went to different benches in different areas of the city, so now I have at least three "suicide benches" XD.

Lately I really wish to see the ocean. I think watching the waves and breathing the fresh air will help me keep living. I'll try to go to some beach soon.

Upvote 0
RollingGiant

RollingGiant

stay cool
Jan 25, 2024
My bed, mostly. Finding a comfortable position to lie in slaps

Upvote 0
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
love the beach and a good drive too. the waves just keep crashing on the beach and its a lil hypnotizing. i have a spot on the rocks its like a mini cliff, i like to sit and feel cinematic at.

Upvote 0
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Somewhere around the orbit of Neptune. I occasionally fly out there in my minds eye, and look back at earth. Have you seen that mosaic of photos that NASA made from the Voyager missions, the one where they looked back from somewhere near Neptune and earth is just a single pixel? When all of human life, and all our problems, have been reduced to much less than a single pixel, I can't take them so seriously.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
After my divorce, I went and got a fun and fast car and would often breakaway randomly and drive out 2 hours or so to the beach to sit by myself in the sand facing the ocean, listening to the seagulls.
That's what I miss the most. Before I got paralyzed.
I would give anything to be able to have one last day out there again. Shit, I'd give it all to feel my dick again. lol o well.
Solitude and my imagination (the deep recesses of my mind), as well as my dreams. I much prefer dreams to reality.

Upvote 0
CTBKnight

CTBKnight

Taking the path of least resistance
Feb 20, 2024
I take naps, prepare stuff for D&D, discord, fapping, youtube and gaming, novels, having conversations with myself, etc. I do whatever I can to stop myself from being bored but I have gotten to a point where any of these just makes me bored. I used to SH, but I kinda lost interest in it which I am kind of glad of that. My life feels like I am running from boredom, but I have ADHD so that is probably why. I have like 5 thoughts happening at the same time trying to argue over space in my brain so I try to numb it out with whatever time killer is available. Sasu is a relatively new one despite not really having any major urges to CTB

Upvote 0
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Damn, I am so sorry. I wish I could help you go there, it sounds beautiful. Just sitting at a beach and looking at the water certainly sounds like a dream.

My personal getaway is singing in the car by myself, no matter if it is happy and upbeat music or heartbreak songs that I can sing my heart out to, lol.

Upvote 0