• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Hey Guest,

We made a Twitter thread regarding the Kenneth Law situation on Twitter at this link here if you would like to take a look. It shows that the journalists covering this case aren't objective and clarifies our position on the matter. If you would like to view the thread: Click Here
  • Hey Guest,

The BBC, which have harassed our founders among others, is now actively promoting a seller along with the SN method in their news article here.

The same journalists that have criticized this forum for promoting resources and are actively campaigning for its shutdown are now promoting these sellers and the SN method in this article for all to see. Academia has pointed this out, but they continue to promote the method along with making false claims regarding this website in the name of "investigative journalism" while ignoring the active harassment of our staff and previous founders.

We have made a post here to debunk this nonsense and the false claims that the BBC has laid out in their article.

R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Hello all, where is the best place to buy SN and is its importation regulated? Thank you.

Reactions: anna
R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Also, sorry to add another question but what grade of SN is needed? I'm getting mixed up between food grade and industrial grade???

R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Ps Unfortunately @Sonnenblume had scouted out the link you posted but does not ship to my address.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
As always many thanks @Sonnenblume. Just to double check, it doesn't matter if it says 'food grade,' it's just important to ensure that the percentage is 99% +? Apologies again for the continued questioning.

Yes, food grade/lab grade just has to do with purity. Food grade is often lower purity, so all lab grade is by default food grade.

What country are you in @rebelwacause

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
@rebelwacause
My method in principle would be amitriptyline. But the more I read about nitrite, the more interested I am.
It seems very similar to taking N powder.
So if you find some reliable place to send to Europe, I would appreciate it if you would tell me.
If I find out something, I'll tell you.