• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
How come nobody ever talks about NDEs (near death experiences)? There are people floating out of their bodies and seeing verified events while they are clinically dead. People being revived and no longer having cancer after being cleansed by light during their NDE. Shouldnt more people believe in an afterlife? And the best part about it is they always talk about waves unconditional love overflowing them in the after life. Maybe even reincarnation of your choice. Mind you there are bad NDEs too but i try to focus on the positive. But Im putting this in the recovery section cause I dont want to give people ideas. I recommend you guys listen to NDE stories, When you listen to the NDE stories it makes death seem beautiful but it also alludes to the purpose we each have here on earth and changes your perspective. 🥹

S

scottyy

Feb 17, 2024
I was just listening to some on YouTube this morning. They feel really reassuring. And alot of them report wanting to come back despite the harsh circumstances in their life. And that they can now move more freely and have readjusted their focus towards looking forward and not stressing themselves with day to day stress factors.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
if you listen to neuroscientists theyll tell you its a lot of chemicals being released all at once when the brain is under assumptions the body is dying. psychedelic drugs are just as profound for the same reasons: chemistry. believe what you want, i dont think the fact thats its just neurobiology takes away from any beauty to the experiences themselves. but i think people should be more rational and aware of basic biology instead of ignoring facts and chalking it up to "afterlife" or "meaning". we make our own meanings in this existence. nde's being perfectly explainable doesnt offer anything to do with any bigger grand anything. its chemistry. its beautiful and incredible and gives a new perspective based on intensity, but its still just chemistry.

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
if you listen to neuroscientists theyll tell you its a lot of chemicals being released all at once when the brain is under assumptions the body is dying. psychedelic drugs are just as profound for the same reasons: chemistry. believe what you want, i dont think the fact thats its just neurobiology takes away from any beauty to the experiences themselves. but i think people should be more rational and aware of basic biology instead of ignoring facts and chalking it up to "afterlife" or "meaning". we make our own meanings in this existence. nde's being perfectly explainable doesnt offer anything to do with any bigger grand anything. its chemistry. its beautiful and incredible and gives a new perspective based on intensity, but its still just chemistry.
I dont remember the specifics but i hear that has been debunct. Scientists have also said they are unexplainable. Also something I fail to understand is how those events i described could be explained with chemicals. How did they hear and see things in another hall while they were clinically dead for example.

Edit: Oh and my exasperation is mostly at where have they been hiding from me haha

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
they have not been debunked at all. some of the precise mechanisms of neurobiology are still unknown, yes, but you can scan a brain and watch it all happen chemically. its called an intense hallucination. people not dying have them as well. may as well ask why dreams arent taken as the same kind of "profound" (its because we dont come close to death and its not the same chemical makeup)

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
they have not been debunked at all. some of the precise mechanisms of neurobiology are still unknown, yes, but you can scan a brain and watch it all happen chemically. its called an intense hallucination. people not dying have them as well. may as well ask why dreams arent taken as the same kind of "profound" (its because we dont come close to death and its not the same chemical makeup)
It was but ill look more into it. And I even remember one brain that was being scanned at the time was empty with no activity… but its okay we can believe different. At least I know why more people dont talk about it now. Though it still doesnt explain how people ignore miracles. Im not judging at all it just perplexes me.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
It seems when there is a flood of DMT in the brain, a portal is opened in consciousness to another realm. This is the moment when the soul can travel, enter or leave the body.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
just because its intense as hell and we dont know how to process it doesnt mean it has anything to do with other dimensions, realms or beings. its literally just chemistry

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
just because its intense as hell and we dont know how to process it doesnt mean it has anything to do with other dimensions, realms or beings. its literally just chemistry
You can believe different, that its not real but just know its a beautiful process, and people often come back with the knowledge that we are all one and empathy and love for humans.☺️

Reactions: sserafim
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
im not saying what they experienced wasnt crazy or intense or that not being able to rationalize those feelings dont change people irrevocably, they definitely do. there just isnt any evidence (anecdotes are not real evidence) that something like an afterlife, soul travel, other dimensions etc are anything to do with the massive chemical bomb a brian goes through when its on its last legs

Reactions: sserafim
lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
im not saying what they experienced wasnt crazy or intense or that not being able to rationalize those feelings dont change people irrevocably, they definitely do. there just isnt any evidence (anecdotes are not real evidence) that something like an afterlife, soul travel, other dimensions etc are anything to do with the massive chemical bomb a brian goes through when its on its last legs
Like I said we can think different. Theres no use trying to change each others minds. I just wanted to share my excitement at a afterlife and the unconditional love and the way it changes people, its all so beautiful. I wanted to give people here hope. It really wasnt a debate thread so please dont make it into that. Like why come to take away the hope im trying to share with people? I posted this on a suicide recovery forum.
It seems when there is a flood of DMT in the brain, a portal is opened in consciousness to another realm. This is the moment when the soul can travel, enter or leave the body.
The DMT thing was debunked. Personally at the moment I believe our consciousness just moves on after we die.

Last edited: