• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lmnop

Apr 6, 2023
I recently joined and this is my first post. I don't have a search bar . I am having to use google to search for content on this site - it's how I found this particular thread.

Reading through the posts here it would appear that I need to post a few times to enable search functionality- is that correct ?

If that's the case then it would probably be a good idea to put that information in the rules and information section for new members
same!

pang of joy

pang of joy

May 16, 2023
Returning to this site after a break and i can't seem to find the search bar with the new layout? im using android
same thing is happening with me. i just registered in hopes of the search bar appearing but it didnt work so i guess i'll have to interact a bit
I recently joined and this is my first post. I don't have a search bar . I am having to use google to search for content on this site - it's how I found this particular thread.

Reading through the posts here it would appear that I need to post a few times to enable search functionality- is that correct ?

If that's the case then it would probably be a good idea to put that information in the rules and information section for new members
same with me!!

Reactions: terano_sez1
E

Eskalacianorka

Jul 8, 2023
Guys i think all you need to do is to change default site style in account settings to another

grandtrinefire

grandtrinefire

Mar 4, 2024
I found this discussion by searching for it on Google after creating my profile here. This is my first post on the site. Hopefully it starts me on the path to building cred. Now if I can figure out how to change my username as the rules say I'm supposedly able to do but is locked out in profile settings. Maybe I need to build cred for that too. Back to Google.

C

callmebyourname

Apr 1, 2024
Same, have read FAQ and guide - I don't want to duplicate but also cannot find search function to see if my question has been posted before.