• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

at-sea

at-sea

Oct 30, 2020
Returning to this site after a break and i can't seem to find the search bar with the new layout? im using android
Happened the same to me!!

it worked well in 2020, but now i cant find it ))):

were you able to find it?

Attachments

• 7C658D4A-4EEF-462F-9EC4-7F7BF7F799E9.jpeg
    7C658D4A-4EEF-462F-9EC4-7F7BF7F799E9.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 19
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
The search bar was there for me all the time.
Maybe it was due to your mobile browser or maybe you were not logged in?

D

davidocean

Aug 27, 2021
It'll take some time for both the search bar and your ability to post to appear. By post I mean create threads, not reply to them. I think it's an undisclosed period of time + interactions with threads.
Thanks for letting me know how things work.

Reactions: tothepoint
U

ultrarelaxation

Feb 28, 2019
want to search and have an old account...? where is it

N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
One should always be able to search for information after your registration has been approved imo. No need to have an EXTRA requirement just to look up information, there's already a manual vetting process.

G

GaelenSinclaire

May 1, 2022
Thanks to Google, I found this thread. Used to be an active user, things got better. Guess I'll have to gain points to use the site

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
Thanks to Google, I found this thread. Used to be an active user, things got better. Guess I'll have to gain points to use the site
I forget how many posts it took for the search bar to appear for me, but I don't think it was a high number.

M

MelodyCymbal

Jan 21, 2023
Returning to this site after a break and i can't seem to find the search bar with the new layout? im using android
New to site and would like to enable search function. Do I have to pet threads or are replies sufficient?

Reactions: terano_sez1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
New to site and would like to enable search function. Do I have to pet threads or are replies sufficient?
You just have to make a few more replies to threads to be able to access the search function, you don't have to make threads

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
I recently joined and this is my first post. I don't have a search bar . I am having to use google to search for content on this site - it's how I found this particular thread.

Reading through the posts here it would appear that I need to post a few times to enable search functionality- is that correct ?

If that's the case then it would probably be a good idea to put that information in the rules and information section for new members

Reactions: Wearysaint
E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
It's there tho...
I read through everything under Rules and Info and the "unofficial guide for the forum" and didn't see any mention of not having search functionality at first.

Indeed in the rules it asks people to use the search feature before posting a question as it's likely that it has already been asked before

W

Wearysaint

Mar 25, 2023
I agree. There is nothing about needing to post a certain amount of times.