• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It certainly makes it possible. It would also account for free will whereas on determinism everything is under the control of the laws of nature. Non reductive and eliminative forms of physicalism don't account for our mental lives and I think this discovery is very important. I'd recommend getting the full book if you're interested in this more. This is my favorite area of philosophy (philosophy of Mind).
Interesting. I'm currently reading grofs books (human encounter with death)

• Informative
Reactions: Andro_USYD
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
What are some of your findings? Id be interested to hear, even if I don't reply immediately. I've never really looked into NDE's before but I have heard of some that are quite interesting.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
What are some of your findings? Id be interested to hear, even if I don't reply immediately. I've never really looked into NDE's before but I have heard of some that are quite interesting.
I read ndes and past live type of stuff. Some of the grofs work is based on 4500 cases of lsd. He even has a book dedicated to lsd specifically. Basically they have studied people on lsd and some who have strange experience start to recall their past life. Not only did they recall it but they were able to get a confirmation of those people and how they died

I had lsd experiences myself and while I did not encounter past life stuff I did get an ego death

• Informative
Reactions: Andro_USYD
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Jul 1, 2023
Interesting! I also have some LSD at hand however I found when I used it I didn't get any visual effects most likely because i'm on an antidepressant and they apparently block the visual effects.

It's been sitting in my cupboard for about a year. And I tried some a few days ago.

DMT I've heard is supposed to be incredible and before death I'm pretty sure a lot of that is released into you but I wonder why, maybe to make it a smooth transition into your next life.

Do U get good benefits from psychedelics? If I quit antidepressants I want to try them or shrooms but in the meantime I'm just using ADHD meds and the antidepressant. The study combo BC I don't have time to experiment much. Every day is memorising as much stuff as I can and ADHD is hard.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Interesting! I also have some LSD at hand however I found when I used it I didn't get any visual effects most likely because i'm on an antidepressant and they apparently block the visual effects.

It's been sitting in my cupboard for about a year. And I tried some a few days ago.

DMT I've heard is supposed to be incredible and before death I'm pretty sure a lot of that is released into you but I wonder why, maybe to make it a smooth transition into your next life.

Do U get good benefits from psychedelics? If I quit antidepressants I want to try them or shrooms but in the meantime I'm just using ADHD meds and the antidepressant. The study combo BC I don't have time to experiment much. Every day is memorising as much stuff as I can and ADHD is hard.
Yeah for psychedelics like ayahuasca it is recommended to be off them for 6 weeks. For lsd 2-3 is good. No wonder you didn't feel anything. They don't mix well. LSD can help with depression. So do mushrooms. Just make sure you don't have a history of schizo or psychosis and don't dose too much. Also in rare cases lsd can make everything you feel now worse, so be careful and weigh all the risks

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Jul 1, 2023
Yea it was a bummer I just felt really confused I remember and even asked my dad to take me to the hospital BC I was concerned about my heart rate.

So U reckon 2-3 weeks after I quit them I could maybe feel it? I'm also on an antipsychotic which has worked to keep me in check for years but it does make me a bit disinterested and emotionless these days.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yea it was a bummer I just felt really confused I remember and even asked my dad to take me to the hospital BC I was concerned about my heart rate.

So U reckon 2-3 weeks after I quit them I could maybe feel it? I'm also on an antipsychotic which has worked to keep me in check for years but it does make me a bit disinterested and emotionless these days.
Well if you are also on anti psychotic then yeah 3-4 weeks is better also since I don't know your diagnosis and anti psychotics are usually prescribed in schizo, psychosis or bipolar then using psychedelics isn't a good idea. I don't even think you would be able to because if anti psychotics were prescribed to you for a reason it's likely those symptoms would come back before you are clean to do psychs

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Jul 1, 2023
It was prescribed for autism mainly to reduce irritabily however I did have psychosis when I was about 18-19. Though even since then I've taken it every single night for the past 4-5 years mainly to sleep every night. I think the time I took it I was feeling like I had seretonin syndrome and yea it didn't have good effects on me at all. Although shrooms made me a bit more creative.
Yeah I'll stay away from them until I've gotten off the antidepressants and antipsychotics. I've had a rough year, house got raided by the cops and my dad is going to trial for having his own weed plants. All because this backward country doesn't allow it in the state I'm in. Been dealing with a lot of stress including psychiatrist falling sick when I need his support, so that's probably why I've come back to SS. What is an LSD experience like? Do you use it often? What was your experience?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It was prescribed for autism mainly to reduce irritabily however I did have psychosis when I was about 18-19. Though even since then I've taken it every single night for the past 4-5 years mainly to sleep every night. I think the time I took it I was feeling like I had seretonin syndrome and yea it didn't have good effects on me at all.
Probably not a good idea if you had psychosis. This is just asking for another episode
Although shrooms made me a bit more creative.
You didn't get psychosis again?
Yeah I'll stay away from them until I've gotten off the antidepressants and antipsychotics. I've had a rough year, house got raided by the cops and my dad is going to trial for having his own weed plants. All because this backward country doesn't allow it in the state I'm in. Been dealing with a lot of stress including psychiatrist falling sick when I need his support, so that's probably why I've come back to SS. What is an LSD experience like? Do you use it often? What was your experience?
I used to use it often. You can pm me or I'll reply tmrw I'm going to bed

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Jul 1, 2023
Nah It didn't give me any psychosis, after years of antipsychotics you find it clears your brain up just more and more. I think I'm the opposite of psychotic now but the biggest problem I have is boredom these days. It doesn't seem bad but It is totally insufferable and I just have to keep studying and studying to fill the void. Most days I don't even allow time on any social media but today I'm not sure what's happened. I'm struggling to step down stairs my muscles have felt weird, I hav blurry vision and I'm all over the place. I had a few wines but I'm starting to think it's something bad. 😕