Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
For whatever reason, I have never made any attempts in my own home. I always have an urge to go far and away and I don't know why exactly. The first time I drove to another town and the most recent attempt was made away from my home up a dirt road in between the mountains. It's not that I don't want to be found but it's a sense of privacy I suppose, since I still live under my mother's roof.

Reactions: arposandra and TimeToBiteTheDust
bigtasty

bigtasty

still tickin'
Feb 15, 2020
I'd like to be surrounded by nature, a heavily wooded remote forest is my goal

• Hugs
Reactions: Jessamine, arposandra, x-Ace-x and 4 others
BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
Somewhere in nature, probably in the woods. Or the sea if I decide to go down the jumping/drowning route as there is many beautiful cliffs near me and I have always had a ~connection with the ocean since childhood.

Reactions: arposandra, Pryras and bigtasty
Deleted member 15021

Deleted member 15021

Feb 13, 2020
I've contemplated going elsewhere on my upcoming ctb date and there are places I've considered, but I think I'm going to stick to doing it at home in my bedroom. I live with family and the thought of them finding me afterwards terrifies me, but the whole reason I chose my method is because I want to die with dignity where I'm most comfortable. I also have a lock on my door so a part of me hopes they'll get someone else to knock it down and make the final discovery days later.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I've contemplated going elsewhere on my upcoming ctb date and there are places I've considered, but I think I'm going to stick to doing it at home in my bedroom. I live with family and the thought of them finding me afterwards terrifies me, but the whole reason I chose my method is because I want to die with dignity where I'm most comfortable. I also have a lock on my door so a part of me hopes they'll get someone else to knock it down and make the final discovery days later.

You could try placing a sheet or something over the inside of the doorway with a note on it explaining what is inside.

Reactions: autumnal
Deleted member 15021

Deleted member 15021

Feb 13, 2020
You could try placing a sheet or something over the inside of the doorway with a note on it explaining what is inside.

That's a good idea. The only issue is my household contains three other adults who work all three shifts (earlier, lates and nights) and a 16 year old college student who never sleeps, so I don't think I'll be completely alone when my ctb date comes around. I could slip a note under the door and hope my family aren't perceptive enough to see it until after I'm gone, but that massively adds to the risk. I'm sure I'll think of something though, and thank you for the ideas.

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
That's a good idea. The only issue is my household contains three other adults who work all three shifts (earlier, lates and nights) and a 16 year old college student who never sleeps, so I don't think I'll be completely alone when my ctb date comes around. I could slip a note under the door and hope my family aren't perceptive enough to see it until after I'm gone, but that massively adds to the risk. I'm sure I'll think of something though, and thank you for the ideas.

Wasn't actually my idea. I read that somewhere else on here :wink:
Slipping the note under the door as you mentioned, might not be the best idea as you stated, any family could find it before your time is over.
Definitely think things through.

Reactions: purplemoon
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
I would rethink doing it at home if you live with family, only because the trauma of death will be enough for them but if they are living where it happened they could blame themselves more that you did it right under their nose. I'm not saying don't do it just remember those who live on and make it as easy on them as possible

• Love
Reactions: Justhere, Lostandfound7, one4all and 1 other person
bigtasty

bigtasty

still tickin'
Feb 15, 2020
You could possibly download an app to schedule texts to people, depending on your method you can set the time several hours ahead. That's my plan if I plan to go somewhere remote.

Reactions: Deleted member 15021 and one4all
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Near water. It has to be near water. I tried a 90 ft bridge before. Next time it will be the 120 ft one (ish) long as I'm surround by water thata all that matters to me

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: arposandra, Pryras, purplemoon and 2 others
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Near water. It has to be near water. I tried a 90 ft bridge before. Next time it will be the 120 ft one (ish) long as I'm surround by water thata all that matters to me
Did you jump the 90ft one, and if so how were you saved?

Reactions: autumnal
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Did you jump the 90ft one, and if so how were you saved?
No I didn't get the chance. Was seconds from going when some shit happened That stopped me, that sucked but anyway Have published my story here before if you want the link?

Reactions: arposandra and Suicide_vampire
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Yes please can I have the link❤️

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
Everybody's choices are so interesting, maybe it depends on both comfort and symbolism...

My preferred place to ctb is cozy in my private home snug in my bed in a wonderful, pleasant sleepy coma...

B04F4365 AFE5 41B9 875D 4AC612B9A3CC

B9B627F9 6F9A 40B0 B170 FFC13F802403 10B46DBB 808A 46DA AF93 28F7C0836D8F

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, autumnal, Justhere and 4 others
C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
my bedroom, all dressed up

Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Upon further thought, I also think being alone just amplifies and validates my decision, if that makes sense? I don't want to be comfortable per say and have survival instinct take over last minute. Not that my feelings aren't made up but i want to be in the right headspace when I do it. Alone and relieved I'm leaving the hurt behind

Reactions: BPDbitch and bigtasty
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I thought about doing it at my old favorite fishing spot.Then I thought about a secluded spot I like out in the desert where some cool rock formations are.I think Ive settled on doing it at home now, where I feel more safe and comfortable.I wont do it in the house though.Even though I live alone,I don't want to leave a mess/clean up.I will go out to my little "cozy corner" in the backyard.No neighbors will be able to see my body.Time delayed Email will ensure that Im found within a few hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: arposandra and Pryras
Xena87

Xena87

Queen of the night
Dec 9, 2019
I would like to be tied to a stake and set on fire while the whole town watches. Preferably on a cold wet day.

Reactions: JohnUK
thouisdead

thouisdead

unpredictable, but it suits reality.
Feb 15, 2020
I wanted a quiet place and I'd rather be naked and leaving no message. I have a truth that is making me sink inside myself and I want this truth to die with me even if i look like a indigent.

N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
preferable: Laying in my bed, dressed in my finest. Having soft relaxing music playing in the background.

But it will 99,99% never be like that :(

• Hugs
Reactions: bigtasty
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I live alone. So ideally in the comfort of my own home.

Reactions: Crushed_Innocence
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Don't care.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
U

underpeachtrees

Jan 30, 2020
I'd prefer (as cheesy as it sounds) to CTB around sunset. I live in a rural area and the sky looks so beautiful then. I hope to drive to a secluded area and after watching my favorite movie, CTB while listening to some good tunes. I plan on having blankets and all that jazz loaded in the back of my car to be as comfortable as possible.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
I always said never at home as I didn't want my mum or sister to find me. But now I've got to the point that I am too fearful to leave the house so I don't have much option. My only hope is that if I send a time delayed email to the police that they will come and find me instead.

Ham Commander

Ham Commander

RIP in peace.
Feb 13, 2020
my bedroom, all dressed up
This is what I am planning on too, I live alone so I probably wouldn't have to worry about anyone finding me for awhile. I want to do it early in the morning in spring time when it's still cold, spooky dark and foggy outside. I'll get up early, have my coffee, get dressed up nice and catch the bus

Ermitão

Ermitão

May 21, 2019
As far as possible from my family, in a place where no one knows me

Reactions: BFishy and Xena87
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hmmm, there are actually 2 places: hotel (if I don't mind to be found) and boat (if I mind to be found). I will make this decision based on how much money I have

Reactions: SuicideBoys93
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I would like to be in a wooded area with nature chirping around me. I'd never do it in my house. I don't want my wife to feel the energy of something like a CTB left in the house.

Reactions: arposandra, TimeToBiteTheDust, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person