WildAtHeart

Oct 1, 2024
Where are you on the political spectrum

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm kind of all over the place depending on the specific issue. In broad strokes, though: for most fiscal/economic policy, I tend to align more with the left, but on social/cultural/culture-war issues, I tend to be more centrist or even right-of-centre. For example, I am in favour of abortion at any stage of pregnancy, but I think minors should not be allowed to medically transition (in general).

Reactions: Agon321
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm a contrarian. If enough people around me think one way, I start feeling like I'd rather believe the opposite.

Reactions: Final_Freedom and Alexei_Kirillov
Final_Freedom

Final_Freedom

Oct 2, 2024
I'm outside of it because I don't participate. Political beliefs are for people who actually contribute to the world or have something to gain, I have nothing and will never have anything except death. I don't even have a job, why should I care about politics?

• Love
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I would say that my political views line up the most with the Parti Rhinocéros. I agree with a lot of their idea, such as towing Antarctica up here to control all of the world's cold.

Okay, but seriously, I feel like if you've read any of my posts before then it is pretty clear that I'm very left-leaning. I feel like I don't even need to further elaborate on that...

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
I don't really consider myself on either side because there are core issues on both ends that I do not agree with. I generally just follow my heart.

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I can't define myself clearly.

I believe that the truth does not lie on the left, right, or in the middle. The truth lies where it lies and there is no rule for this.
Another thing is that the right and the left have lost their meaning for me and I simply have bad associations and I don't like these words.
I also think that many people who identify with one of these groups are unable to logically and clearly answer the questions of what the left and the right are (this is just my observation).

To put it bluntly, my views depend on the context.
Sometimes the answer to the same question can vary depending on the situation.
Of course, in matters such as abortion, I do not change my mind (I am liberal), because in matters such as this, it makes no sense to me to change my mind.