• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You can visit discord servers/subreddits/forums for ppl that are looking for friends

Reactions: Ghost2211
Deleted member 23774

Deleted member 23774

Nov 14, 2020
I'm really lonely, I really don't have anybody. I don't really fit in. It is very hard for me to make and keep friends. I don't think that you're unnecessary.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'm really lonely, I really don't have anybody. I don't really fit in. It is very hard for me to make and keep friends. I don't think that you're unnecessary.
I was called a social outcast by a guy I was friends with from high school. It wasn't him saying it though because that's not how he saw me. That's what he was told by people he had kept in touch with. Weird thing is I knew lots of people back then. I just wasn't close to anybody. It was a Latino majority school and I was white.

Reactions: Disappointered
Deleted member 23774

Deleted member 23774

Nov 14, 2020
I was called a social outcast by a guy I was friends with from high school. It wasn't him saying it though because that's not how he saw me. That's what he was told by people he had kept in touch with. Weird thing is I knew lots of people back then. I just wasn't close to anybody. It was a Latino majority school and I was white.
Yeah, it's hard being stuck in that place. It's hard being a social outcast.

sugar

sugar

Nov 24, 2020
I was only a social outcast because I was a minority there. After high school, attracting the women I liked was easy. I had to move to a whiter area for that to happen though.

Now I'm an outcast because I'm on disability.
How would people know you're on disability?

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
I used to go on Grindr and Scruff and shit all the time back in the day when i was on the streets. I met some pretty interesting and cool people even honestly. Like this Bus Driver in San Diego one time said "Hey, weren't you on grindr the other night or something" so like i got famous recognition kinda. It was cool. He said He remembered my face or something? I was like cool did we talk or some shit? lol...these days though nowhere except maybe twitch. Like fucking i got into so much trouble in San Antonio, TX for doing some shit and spiraling out on shit that my days of hooking up with strangers/random guys/ is over with. Was interesting though. Especially the Meth experiences...