• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Heem wasnt there

Heem wasnt there

Missing You
Dec 8, 2023
I live with someone who owns multiple firearms, and I know where they're stored and how to get to them. The only issue is they keep the ammo stored somewhere else. Does anyone have any ideas where ammo might be kept? Or if not, how I might go about looking for it/asking about it without being suspicious? It's almost time, and this seems the easiest way for me. Any help is appreciated!

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Couldn't you just go and buy a box of whatever ammo you need?

Reactions: Heem wasnt there
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I agree with @F@#$ here, if ammo is all that you are missing, perhaps it is easier to buy it from a store. Afaik, you don't need to do a background check (at least not federally in the US, but in some states maybe) to buy them and at most you would just show your ID. I suppose if your living situation lack privacy and are constantly getting surveilled or scrutinized, then it may be harder.

Reactions: Heem wasnt there