Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I was doing a bit of thinking earlier today and I realized something. Almost everyone I've connected with here is gone now. So many great people on my journey over these past few months. Only a few are left remaining.

I look back at my first threads and they're almost all gray now. They were here one minute, gone the next. It's bittersweet in many ways.

The brief time we've spent together will never be forgotten. That small piece of them will continue to live on inside of me. I hope every single one of them found the peace they longed for and deserved :heart:

This song seems so perfect for how I feel about this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JustVisiting, Cevapcici, Finis Autem Spero and 13 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
That is one of the downsides of this forum here yes, about the only one with the exception of the occasional jerk or two.

Here's to friends that have passed away. Peace unto them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cevapcici, WhyIsLife56, Final Escape and 7 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Very thoughtful post I would also like to wish peace and happiness for those who are not here with us anymore, whether they ctb or gave life another shot... I will always remember so many who are not with us anymore. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Circles, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Nice song btw. Bittersweet like you described your experience.

It's not a genre I have much experience with so thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Brick In The Wall and TheDevilsAngel
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That is one of the downsides of this forum here yes, about the only one with the exception of the occasional jerk or two.

Here's to friends that have passed away. Peace unto them.

Very thoughtful post I would also like to wish peace and happiness for those who are not here with us anymore, whether they ctb or gave life another shot... I will always remember so many who are not with us anymore. :heart:

Thank you both! I've followed both of you from early on as well. So I'm glad that some things haven't changed.

As Stan once told me "That's the nature of this place. People come, and people go." I realize this to be self evident. It still doesn't make it any easier.

Here's to both all the people you two have lost and to everyone else who's lost someone here or passed through :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Sensei, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

• Love
Reactions: Cevapcici, Brick In The Wall, Circles and 1 other person
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Hey, I'm still here! It is indeed bittersweet when you see wonderful people who you've met for a short while pass away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Circles, Ame and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Hey, I'm still here! It is indeed bittersweet when you see wonderful people who you've met for a short while pass away.

Thank you lil Yoda! The Mandalorian was bomb shit. @Sensei being discrete.
The newer generation just dgaf!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Even if it's not through suicide, people still come and go throughout our lives. That's the nature of life.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
The Mandalorian is da shit, not two ways about it. Can't wait for the next season.

View attachment 25313
It's over... Darn. I did watch all 8 episodes was hoping for more. Looking forward to Cobra Kai season 3 and the boys season 2 lol

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Sensei
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Even if it's not through suicide, people still come and go throughout our lives. That's the nature of life.

You're right, I've definitely learned this a long time ago. As over half of my family has died and I'm not even all that old.

• Hugs
Reactions: TAW122, WhyIsLife56 and Sensei
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about that. Also, as of now, all the people that I known since childhood are long gone, either deceased, disappeared, or moved onto other places, things in life. As for the current ones, I don't really have much in common with them and aren't that close.