• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wingspan

Wingspan

Jun 21, 2020
After 10 tries at partial hanging im ruling that method out, and Im not lucky enough to be an american and just walk outside and find a gun on the ground. Where can I get SN if i live in the UK?

J

Johnshed3103

Oct 15, 2020
I got mine off online store
Just hope it is the real stuff. I presume it is because the seller didn't raise a bill for SN but a leather wallet and cancelled my SN order. I presume he knows what people are actually buying small amounts of this stuff for.
. IMG 20201025 123144

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Has to be obtained illegally usually. You can search online for independent sellers that will ship to you.

Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
You both are mentioning the direct website name for source, which is not only against the forum rules, indirectly you will cause members on here to accept a different method which will leave them in pain, all because members carelessly post the source on an open forum, with god knows who is watching, although SN is legal, authorities will go after the sellers for selling to suicidal people and there goes the SN resources one by one.

Use you're brains please guys.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
You both are mentioning the direct website name for source, which is not only against the forum rules, indirectly you will cause members on here to accept a different method which will leave them in pain, all because members carelessly post the source on an open forum, with god knows who is watching, although SN is legal, authorities will go after the sellers for selling to suicidal people and there goes the SN resources one by one.

The forum rules say don't post links to websites or products, we're not.

Also, it's "your" brain.

Reactions: Homecoming
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020

Also, it's "your" brain.
Trying to be a smart ass with a 'error'

Round of a applause for you.

giphy.gif

Also you can not name a source directly on the forum.

Reactions: LastFlowers
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm pretty sure it is, @sadworld went with that. (from Ukraine)
There was a point made about not mentioning where it can be obtained which would lead to it being removed from anyone's sight. Mention it only in private please. It's very important.
members on here to accept a different method which will leave them in pain, all because members carelessly post the source on an open forum, with god knows who is watching, although SN is legal, authorities will go after the sellers for selling to suicidal people and there goes the SN resources one by one.

Next thing we know it won't even be available at all due to things like this. Please everyone do not mention any sites unless in private.

Wingspan

Wingspan

Jun 21, 2020
Thanks for the replies everyone, this is a great deal of use to me :) Another question, how much should i purchase at a minumum? (in grams)

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Thanks for the replies everyone, this is a great deal of use to me :) Another question, how much should i purchase at a minumum? (in grams)
The minimum is 25, 50 should be enough, and you can't go wrong with 100.

Reactions: Wingspan
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020

Also, it's "your" brain.

Post or request personal information, website links, or sources of ANY kind.
  • Don't post personal information of anyone, no matter if the information is public or not, or if you have been given permission or not. This includes posting personal information of providers, of yourself, of someone else, or website links to providers (e.g., amazon, ebay, onions, upload sites, independent sellers). Asking publicly for contacts is also disallowed. If you wish to share information with someone, do so via PM, but understand the risks of doing so.

Ok.

Thanks.

Bye.

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Honestly it's common sense, here we've lost providers with all of the indirect marketplace advertising and such. This site is up since 2018, the questions regarding where to buy what as been asked over and over. There's a search option, make good use of it, or ask people privately if they're willing to share such information.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
You cannot get it in the UK. The arts and crafts site is running a scam, I posted on that while ago to warn people. Even ordering from outside UK, they need your company details. Only companies can order, not provate individuals. I was looking at SN and eventually gave up.

Wingspan

Wingspan

Jun 21, 2020
You cannot get it in the UK. The arts and crafts site is running a scam, I posted on that while ago to warn people. Even ordering from outside UK, they need your company details. Only companies can order, not provate individuals. I was looking at SN and eventually gave up.
Really? Thats very disappointing to hear, what method do you plan on CTBing with if not SN then? (if you plan on ctbing at all)

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Nah, that's false information he's spreading.
I'm a woman not a man. Do not make accusations against me unless you can prove them.
Really? Thats very disappointing to hear, what method do you plan on CTBing with if not SN then? (if you plan on ctbing at all)
Yes it is, I almost fell for the scam. When you ask the vendor/s on that site (who are all the same person based on my investigations), for proof they are selling authentic product, they send you the spec sheet for sodium NITRATE, if you glance at it quickly, it looks convincing. But if you look closely, you'll see it's nitrate not nitrite. Very coincidentally 2 "different" sellers there sent me the same spec sheet. I did a reverse image search on the picture of the spec sheet and it doesn't come up. That means it's not floating around freely online for others to use; only the seller/s have the image and the fact 2 "different" sellers have it provides strong prima facie evidence they are the same person - or working together. You can also run text through a programme to see if they are likely written by the same person. People need to execrise caution and be smart. Just because someone send you a product with a label on it does'nt mean it's authentic; you should always have it lab tested. Otherwise you risk screwing up your ctb plans. Since i cannot find SN in the UK - and I spent weeks searching , I'm looking at nitrogen, but that's not straightforward too. I can't figure out how you connect everything together. Ideally I would have legal euthenasia, but they want 10 000 euros for it which I don't have.

Last edited:
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I'm a woman not a man. Do not make accusations against me unless you can prove them.
Edited.
For example @sadworld bought from there, and you can see his goodbye thread. Of course we cannot confirm most deaths, but I'm sure he was successful.
who are all the same person based on my investigations
That can be true, or they are associates.

Reactions: elfgyoza
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
@Kruger - I can't find it atm but I'm sure I replied to your thread when you were questioning the legitimacy of that SN seller. I explained to you that another user had already asked them for proof and had been sent the same picture. They eventually asked a friend, who speaks Russian, what it meant. They specifically said that it didn't say it's not SN, rather it's more likely that the picture was showing the products impurities, which is why sodium nitrate was listed.

You're right though, unless it gets properly tested we can't know for sure if it's legit. But there's little reason to question it, especially if at least one user has already used it to CTB

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
For example @sadworld bought from there, and you can see his goodbye thread. Of course we cannot confirm most deaths, but I'm sure he was successful.
Well, things have taken a good turn in this regard.
I'd find someone else's post but right now I don't have the time for that.