• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Seven

Seven

Rebirth
Jul 9, 2019
I'm done, I plan on leaving 2020, before i turn 25, i just have no interest in living. How do I get N and is it something I set up? Or do i just take it? I'm new to this but i need something to help me go. I dont want to be alive anymore. The pain is unbearable and I need a way out, I'll do anything to alleviate it. If anyone can dm me details that would be great thank you

Reactions: blueexorcist, Darkdreamer001 and suicideofpeace
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
From someone called A. Look in the Peaceful Pill eHandbook (PPeH) available for download on here and you will find your answer.

Reactions: Soul
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
I recommend NOT doing that for the time being. His costumers around the world are getting visits from cops.

• Wow
Reactions: thrwaway99, blueexorcist, Darkdreamer001 and 1 other person
Seven

Seven

Rebirth
Jul 9, 2019
Damnit, well yeah I dont need it right now bit soon I'll want it. I'm still in the planning stage and I want to be carefull and plan this well. I want to do this with calmness

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I recommend NOT doing that for the time being. His costumers around the world are getting visits from the cops.
Can I get the "n" specially wrapped to disguise it to avoid detection. I'm from the U.S. are people having problems with getting their "n" delivered?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Please read the Peaceful Pill Handbook as @jake3d recommended. You'll find all the information you're looking for there. Take your time and research well.

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Please read the Peaceful Pill Handbook as @jake3d recommended. You'll find all the information you're looking for there. Take your time and research well.
Is it safe to order now? I live in the U.S. I would like to purchase, but I'm scared.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Looks like bait to entrap people into "providing instructions". There's a megathread, it's impossible to miss.
Everybody yells about cops all weekend but this, we are not paranoid of at all...
amazing.
Is it safe to order now? I live in the U.S. I would like to purchase, but I'm scared.
lol jfc

Reactions: omoidarui, inconsequential, Soul and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

It's never good to rush things. Take your time. Do your research. Since you feel unsure now, wait for greater clarity.

I should get a job writing fortune cookies. But seriously - all of the above is excellent advice.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Darkdreamer001, Faceless_end and 3 others
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Looks like bait to entrap people into "providing instructions". There's a megathread, it's impossible to miss.
Everybody yells about cops all weekend but this, we are not paranoid of at all...
amazing.

lol jfc
Where is the latest ppeh? I want to make sure I have the right email address. Also is people's name and address get leaked out?

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
The latest PPeH can be bought from Exit International, it's not free. The latest that can be gotten for free is the March 2019 edition which you can find here.

Please use the search next time, it is located in the top-right corner and it would've landed you on your answer quickly.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Funkbunny