• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

donggi72

Mar 26, 2024
I'm going to travel to a country where I can buy SN.
Can you tell me where I can buy it?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well ... brand new ... usually chemical suppliers sell SN.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can I trust what they sell online?
Idk where you live if it's a legit chemical supplier you can trust them, I doubt they would sell "trash" to their (business) customers.

E

Elijahh

Mar 24, 2024
People are not gonna tell ya, even less considering your account is 1 day old.
What's the problem about having a new account? I myself Joined recently in hopes of finding SN sources, I understand some people don't want to have "blood" on there hands but I mean the majority of people here want to die someday

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
What's the problem about having a new account? I myself Joined recently in hopes of finding SN sources, I understand some people don't want to have "blood" on there hands but I mean the majority of people here want to die someday
PM me and i can help you

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You just have to get involved with people a bit and they will reach out, I joined recently as well and people have not reached out to me about SN, this site is under pressure to be shut down so naturally you have to be straight with people

Reactions: saltimpress

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023

One of the multiple reasons for that is because there are 'anti-choice' people lurking here, sharing with new accounts runs a higher risk of losing a source because we barely know your true intentions. It's not about having "blood on our hands", what you do with that compound is your business, if you want to throw it away and continue living fine, if you want to use it for CTB fine too, no one here is forcing anyone to do anything.

Last edited:
g04tZ3GVTZ

g04tZ3GVTZ

𓆩♱𓆪20 𓆩♱𓆪
Sep 15, 2023
my account isnt new someone pm me where to buy it